Royalblue & Other Confessions

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Royalblue & Other Confessions

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:21 pm

Since the forums are going to be gone soon, I figured now would be as good a time as any to explain some things. I don't know if anybody else cares, but I want to tell everybody a few things before it's forever too late. And I am making a separate thread, because BF told me to and it honestly won't matter in a few weeks. So here it goes, I'm giving all my secrets away...

1. Royalblue was me. Sort of.

This is the big one. And it's actually a little difficult to explain, so bear with me and read everything. It's been guessed before; Royalblue and AutumnWolf17 are related accounts, but here's where the emphasis comes in: I was Royalblue and he was me. But not anymore. In short, both of us were internet friends before we came here and we shared this account when we first started in on the game, just for fun. I, for one, never expected to become so hooked on Vortex Wars, so it really didn't matter because it was supposed to be a temporary thing. Anyways, Royal moved on to other games within a few months or so, I don't remember, and left me as the sole owner of this account. Mind you, I picked the username and had been the main person using it from the beginning, but it was shared. I actually mentioned it several times when I first joined the forums that I had once shared my account, but nobody really picked up on that. Anyway, we kept in touch after that and he eventually joined the forums as Royalblue. Funny story, he actually came to mess with me, which explains his first posts on here. I guess he took a liking to the community, because he decided to stick around. And that's the thing, he was only here to have fun and chat, so then he invited me to share the Royalblue account like we used to. Well, we shared for a little while, though he was still the main person posting. Eventually, he respectfully asked me to leave the Royalblue account to him, and that's when it ended. Of course, I came back once or twice for very brief periods later on, but we've been entirely separate for years now.

To reiterate, Royalblue and I both once shared each other's accounts, but we are two different people and have been for most of our time on Vortex Wars. He also has another account besides the Royal one in the game, but no other significant accounts on the forums. We have never met in real life (I think he still lives in Canada), and I don't know much of anything about him in real life. I have no idea if he'll be back in time for the death of the forums; we haven't talked much in a while. Nevertheless, I have emailed him and all to tell him what's happening, so who knows? I haven't received any replies yet though.

Kudos to everyone who guessed through the years, especially BeatlesFan, who has interrogated me on the matter multiple times now. :lol:

2. The WolfPack PATROL

The PATROL was the playful name we gave to the old WolfPack 'Secret Service'. They were in charge of security back in the early days of the clan, but they never actually participated much in clan battles or forum discussion or anything.

A Wolf nicknamed "Poppy" (Powerofpower), who has never been listed as an official member of the Pack, was in charge of this group. Only a select few (Necrocat, Chris, Fang, etc.) met him through PMs. The truth is, Poppy was Royalblue. Of course, he left before he joined WC and VWC, but Royal was a major leader in the early WolfPack. I don't think we ever told anyone, I know I never mentioned it.

I will now be adding Royalblue to the official WolfPack member list. It's been a long time coming.

3. The Wolf - Bear Wars

Most of you probably remember the Bears. They were another major clan that started up around the same time the WolfPack was founded, and we had a major (overdramatic) war with them a long time ago. The War ended when it was discovered that TattlingFuture2 had secretly been working with the Bears to throw our games. The PATROL was the only reason we ever found out, and it was Royalblue who joined me to confront them about it. Plus, he was the one who took the screenshot where TF2 confessed. In a sense, Royal is a big reason for why the WolfPack is still around.

But here's the real confession: We spied on them too. I mean seriously, how did you think we found out in the first place? We never threw any games, but there were at least three spies. One of them was me (Avuzdel), and it pretty much just served as a test of how easily one could infiltrate the Bears (very easily, by the way, though the same could be said of the WolfPack). I only posted three times (one got deleted), but I did talk with a few Bears in PMs and in the game. We even played a few practice rounds together. The second was Royalblue, who worked with them publically as an independent assistant. The third went the deepest and will probably always be a secret because, unlike Royalblue, he didn't give me permission to give away his secrets. Sorry about that.

4. The Order of Secrets was allied with the WolfPack

Nothing really happened after that. We talked with them for a little while and then they went silent. Come to think of it, based on the actual membership of the OOS, half of you probably already know this.

5. List of Alt Accounts (I was Lancestar)

I know this may be hard for some of you to accept, but I was Lancestar. Really, I was. Not Lancestar2 though, just Lancestar without any numbers. I made the account in the game when I realized the username wasn't taken, and I scared a couple of people.

In all seriousness, here's a list of my alts:

Avuzdel
Powerofone (shared)
Royalblue (previously shared, see explanation above)
Sabre (shared)
Seer. Heartstroker (shared)

I think there was like one more, but it never mattered. I recognize that this is not an exciting list; not everyone can be like BF.

Anyway...

I know there are probably a few things I've left out, but that's still about all there is. I actually don't have many secrets, and most of the secrets I have had involved Royalblue in some way. Funny how that works.

If anybody is curious about anything I've ever done on the forums, or about the WolfPack, feel free to ask.
Last edited by Autumnwolf17 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Re: Royalblue & Other Confessions

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:24 pm

And in return, I have just two questions for the community:

1. Who was the original Unknown?
2. Who in the Bears clan was actually responsible for the whole TattlingFuture thing? (I promise I won't judge, I'm just curious)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby unknown » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:38 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:4. The Order of Secrets was allied with the WolfPack

Nothing really happened after that. We talked with them for a little while and then they went silent. Come to think of it, based on the actual membership of the OOS, half of you probably already know this.

we were? i legit don't remember this
Autumnwolf17 wrote:And in return, I have just two questions for the community:

1. Who was the original Unknown?

me
unknown

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:49 am

unknown wrote:Alliance sounds fine. But secretly. Don't tell anyone outside your clan about it.

There are some really fascinating conversations I found in my PMs.

Oh yeah, and one more question for anyone:

What happened to WrathofRayson/WrathofPedobears and how did Jeremiah end up in charge?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:32 am

Called it.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:35 am

I am not going to out unknown here if he doesn't want to reveal it himself, but I do have intel on the secret alliance.

I am fairly certain that I was the 3rd Unknown for reasons I won't list here, but whoever was before me left a ton of PMs without deleting anything as far as I can tell. There were several PMs left behind between Autumnwolf and unknown. There wasn't really any true deal, but an accepted sort of secret alliance to not be a threat to each other. Kind of a well we aren't enemies sort of thing. Just like the quote Autumnwolf just posted.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby unknown » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:44 am

BeatlesFan wrote:I am not going to out unknown here if he doesn't want to reveal it himself, but I do have intel on the secret alliance.

I am fairly certain that I was the 3rd Unknown for reasons I won't list here, but whoever was before me left a ton of PMs without deleting anything as far as I can tell. There were several PMs left behind between Autumnwolf and unknown. There wasn't really any true deal, but an accepted sort of secret alliance to not be a threat to each other. Kind of a well we aren't enemies sort of thing. Just like the quote Autumnwolf just posted.

i can't actually remember which one you were, most of the records are deleted
i do recall that somewhere along the line one unknown was totally made up. i don't actually remember why
unknown

Postby neoexdeath » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:43 pm

And my huge secret is that... I have no secret. Seriously, why did you do all these covert things with alt accounts and espionage in an online game? Which isn't even that popular?
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:49 pm

neoexdeath wrote:And my huge secret is that... I have no secret. Seriously, why did you do all these covert things with alt accounts and espionage in an online game? Which isn't even that popular?

Because the Bears did it first and we were inspired by the Order of Secrets. Also, I took the game way too seriously back then and Royal has always been the kind to go along with it, so...

Everything with Royal ended up more complicated than it needed to be. As for the PATROL, it was really just for our own enjoyment. It does make for a good confession.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:21 pm

Lopdo wrote:don't give up just yet, I am working on transferring the game to someone who cares about it and wants to keep it alive. There might even be some updates in the future, but I can't promise that as I won't be taking part in any future development. More info soon, there is a lot to be done

I am now under the impression that the game was never at risk of shutting down and that Lopdo has been curious for a while about the Royalblue question and decided this was the best path to find out.

Well played Lopdo.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Next

Return to General discussion