WHERE THE COMMUNITY WLL GO

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: WHERE THE COMMUNITY WLL GO

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:04 pm

http://vortexcommunity.iclanwebsites.com/
I threw this together real quick, I used this site for a different game and I loved it, I recommended it for Warriors Creed, never caught on haha, but it's great for organization, also has forums built in to it....
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Ballsack » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:08 am

BeatlesFan wrote:So, you guys got me hooked on Grepolis. At first I totally had no clue and got wiped out on 3 worlds as BeatlesFan. I played on 2 additional worlds under another name.

For some time though I have become very successful on Bellerophon. I am a Founder/Leader of the Academy of the largest alliance on the server. I am also a forum moderator there. If anyone wants to join Bellerophon in the Academy, let me know and you are in.

There I am known as Test Drive.

So, with that said, I have also been playing Vortex Wars with many of you as Test Drive for quite some time. It has been interesting to see how many of you are when I am not a moderator here.

Id play but i dont really understand what to do and how to do well in it.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby BeatlesFan » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:28 am

Ballsack wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:So, you guys got me hooked on Grepolis. At first I totally had no clue and got wiped out on 3 worlds as BeatlesFan. I played on 2 additional worlds under another name.

For some time though I have become very successful on Bellerophon. I am a Founder/Leader of the Academy of the largest alliance on the server. I am also a forum moderator there. If anyone wants to join Bellerophon in the Academy, let me know and you are in.

So, with that said, I have also been playing Vortex Wars with many of you as Test Drive for quite some time. It has been interesting to see how many of you are when I am not a moderator here.

Up to you, but my alliance is an Academy. We teach new players the fine details while they grow in a safe environment. When you get to 10 cities we promote you into the main alliance and by then you will know what you are doing and it is really something you would enjoy. Send me a PM if you want an invite. Try it out for a day or two and see what you think. No pressure at all if you decide it is not for you. Right now we are the #1 alliance (the main alliance, not the Academy) on the server so you should be very safe as you learn.

Also, as an Academy we have a role to send you free resources and build you up until you get to 3 cities, so new guys grow extremely fast. You will be at 3 cities in just a few days.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby infected » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:54 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:
Ballsack wrote:

Up to you, but my alliance is an Academy. We teach new players the fine details while they grow in a safe environment. When you get to 10 cities we promote you into the main alliance and by then you will know what you are doing and it is really something you would enjoy. Send me a PM if you want an invite. Try it out for a day or two and see what you think. No pressure at all if you decide it is not for you. Right now we are the #1 alliance (the main alliance, not the Academy) on the server so you should be very safe as you learn.

Also, as an Academy we have a role to send you free resources and build you up until you get to 3 cities, so new guys grow extremely fast. You will be at 3 cities in just a few days.

your world is down so i cant join it if i wanted... if u still play grepolis that is
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby BeatlesFan » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:19 am

infected wrote:your world is down so i cant join it if i wanted... if u still play grepolis that is

It is still open.

I just sent you a link by PM.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Previous

Return to General discussion