The Mount of Rage

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

The Mount of Rage

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:38 pm

Come here to let out your frustrations and anger!

Rules
No cussing or swearing.
No derogatory remarks towards anyone, it doesn't matter if they play Vortex Wars or are involved in your personal life.
No baiting or flaming.
Follow the Vortex Wars Official Rules.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Re: The Mount of Rage

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Today, I played in 5 matches, and ended up as teal (8-player), oj (7-player), oj (7-player), pink (6-player), and green (6-player). I lost every game by a large margin due to losing a 6v3 and 3v1 in one, three 8v8s in another, and a 7v5 as wolves with a boost against no defense boost and I was 3 spots big. This was just on the attack! Why does Vortex Wars hate me?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:52 pm

Donald Trump has been at the top of the Republican polls for SEVEN FREAKING MONTHS and Iowa is less than two weeks from now.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:13 am

Cooked carrots are nasty!
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:22 am

I switched to my alternate account, now I have TONS of luck!

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby guineazilla » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:39 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Donald Trump has been at the top of the Republican polls for SEVEN FREAKING MONTHS and Iowa is less than two weeks from now.

If Trump gets president the world is f-
Screwed*.

Tried to play a game of PB2 earlier but as soon as I saw one person my bloody framerate dropped like the Wolfpack's chatter rate on a reverse scale.
~ I cannot be loved
So set me free~
The Unofficial Official Vortex Wars 2 Chat!
Go dance with an Angel!
guineazilla

Location: Mountanious regions in South America from Chile to Argentina

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:49 am

I played 3 games today, had all of them won, and then lost due to bad luck (lost crucial attacks, lost crucial defense). Then my favorite hoops player (Manu Ginobli) gets injured and is out for a month. I had a hard school day too. Not my best day.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:24 am

So, first Olympics match, my luck kills me, first bad placement then lose an 8v8 defense and 7v6 defense (no big surprise). Then second game, I have an excellent chance to win, and my "script has become bugged" and I end up lagging out. Why does VW seems to hate me?

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Return to General discussion