Paris

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Paris

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:45 pm

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Paris tonight.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/par ... index.html
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Re: Paris

Postby BeatlesFan » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:42 am

A senseless tragedy. Our sorrow for the victims and their families.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby fluppa » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:21 pm

If the reports on german TV are correct, the Offenders shouted „Allahu Akbar !" and "This is for Syria !" during their actions. So what we have is a revenge of French actions in Syria.
France was and is military involved in the Syria civil war. Nobody can't be so naive to think, that the "Islamic State" will not try to revenge their victims. who had been killed by
french Air Strikes.

There are always coherences, don't forget that the arabic world suffered a long time of Wars (Iraq, Afghanistan) including a very high amount of civilian victims and this was the reason
that a organisation like the "Islamic State" was created. They include amoung others many Ex-Iraq Soldiers . So we all know that if it comes to a War we always have innocents víctims.

But be rest assured Paris will be not the last one... if nobody stop the violence and try to go into a dialogue with some bosses of the arabic world- Then we can estimate similar pictures
out of other european countries. The "Islamic State" is able to reach us, they proofed it yesterday. Not the best feeling i must admit. My thoughts go out to every innocent victim in this
violent world. "Imagine all the people living life in Peace.... " John Lennon 1971.
fluppa

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Our thoughts and prayers go out to Paris tonight.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/par ... index.html

Absolutely. Not just last night but for the rest of the week as the number of missing continues to rise.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Return to General discussion