What's your dream?

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

What's your dream?

Postby Fangfallen » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:57 pm

I recently passed a milestone of success in my life, and it brought to light the thought of what my goals and aspirations are. What is it that I hope to accomplish in the future, having come thus far already. In my eyes, my dream ought to be something that betters my community, something that improves upon the lives of others. In essence, something that makes the world better. I've spent the better part of a year improving upon myself in the wake of the end of a relationship. Nowadays, I look back on that loss as a gain, rather. I've changed myself for the better, and have awakened something in me that I didn't know existed.

My dream, ultimately, is to run a nonprofit organization that builds fitness studios in communities. Said studios would be an outlet for people of all backrounds, religions, incomes, and political views, to come and better themselves. There they would learn how to properly exercise and diet from certified trainers and dietitians. Of course, in the path to this goal - I too would become a certified personal trainer and physical therapist, with a degree in kinesiology.

So - what's your dream? I feel that this topic could be a relatively bright spot in the dreariness of the forums lackluster condition.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Re: What's your dream?

Postby fluppa » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Martin Luther King said '"I HAVE A DREAM"... Well my dreams for VW are not that spectacular , quite simple indeed, like that WP will return to be an acitve -in game- clan in 2016, not just a Forum Clan, like now.
Beside that would be great if another dream would come true: More Mod's in the Lobby.... or Fang if he has time beside his fitness world.... but I guess noone can give me a firm answer to my dreams.
fluppa

Postby >(FM)< » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:17 pm

Create my own company that publishes video games, like Bethesda Softworks, Rockstar, DICE, EA.
And It shall be called Headshot Productions.

Thats about it.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:24 pm

My dream is to either get into politics (or business) and change the world for the better from a position of power.

That said, I am probably setting my ambitions too high.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Dreams can be many goals ,from small to large.

Already seen one goal achieved ,fatherhood and now grandparent.

I had a nice little dream of helping others through the charity i've worked for the last two yrs but was told recently we have to close due to fundings and increases of rates,gas.electric.
But i still want to give our patrons and recipients the best christmas ever,that we never let them down.

Dreams are made sometimes not wished for. :mrgreen:
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:My dream is to either get into politics (or business) and change the world for the better from a position of power.

That said, I am probably setting my ambitions too high.

Create a army and take over Hawaii, make sure you have superior navy and air control, as I am betting United States wouldn't be happy, assert your dominance as Anarch and declare yourself a independent state.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Return to General discussion