CLASSIC CLIPS

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

CLASSIC CLIPS

Postby fluppa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:52 am

Introduction

To share a classic 1950' - 2005' song you like with other people in the best possible sound and video quality is the major goal of this thread. The thread should go a bit deeper
into the history of rock-beat-folk-soul and pop music. In case you like a movie theme song we would love to see it here as well. This thread should bring up some news for the
people who thinks they know everything.

Not all songs are available in every country because of different legal reasons. We don't show the clips on this thread, we just give other persons a hint where to find a rare
classic clip by posting the relevant link.

A few guidelines

Please post a clip which show a real performance of the artist, the sound should be post in the best available way i.e. overdubs are allowed, but it must be still the original
sound and not one which you created on your own.

If the clip is not availble with a real performance post it the way you found it. If another person will find a better version he or she should sent the relevant new link by pm
to the original sender of the post enabling him to exchange the link in his old post .

This thread is not a contest, noone has to post a song link every day. Better think twice - is the song worth to post here ?. Please avoid to post complete albums links,
if you post a link of one or two songs of one artist should be sufficient for everyone to get a impression.

Your post should inlcude the name of the artist and the release year of the song. Please post also a picture of the cover of the original single or Album. A pic of the artist(s)
itself is welcome if you cannot find the cover on the web. If you want to include more informations about the song or artist feel free to do so, but don't give us the complete
biography.

If you want to make a comment/critic to a song which another person has posted go ahead, but respect the taste of other persons. At last a hint - If you open the song link
with rightclick on mouse (open as a new tab) you will stay on this site and can view the clip on a 2nd site.
The Jukebox is the Song List (Open the Spoilers by a click on 'show' ). And now.....
Enjoy the Music !
Last edited by fluppa on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 43 times in total.
fluppa

Re: CLASSIC CLIPS

Postby fluppa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:55 am

The__J___U___K___E___B___O___X________Songs 001 - 300_______________________
Spoiler: show

NO. ..SONGTITLE...................................ARTIST.....................................YEAR..................POSTED BY...............ON PAGE

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Johnny Angel.................................Shelly Fabares.............................1961..................Fluppa...................................1.
  2. Sorry(I ran all the way Home).............The Impalas................................1959..................Highlander.............................1.
  3. The Wanderer................................Dion And The Belmonts..................1961..................Highlander.............................1.
  4. Give Peace a Chance........................Plastic Ono Band..........................1969...................Beatlesfan.............................1.
  5. The Ballad of John & Yoko.................The Beatles................................1969...................Beatlesfan.............................1.
  6. When you walk in the Room...............Jackie DeShannon........................1964...................Fluppa..................................1.
  7. Take me away................................Jackie DeShannon.........................1965...................Fluppa.................................1.
  8. Georgy Girl....................................The Seekers................................1967...................Fluppa.................................1.
  9. Honey (I Miss You)...........................Gary Puckett and Union Gap............1968...................GiveEmBothBarrels..................1.
  10. Crimson And Glover.........................Tommy James & The Shondells.........1968...................Highlander............................1.
  11. Sweet Cherry Wine..........................Tommy James & The Shondells.........1969...................Highlander............................1.
  12. Mighty Quinn..................................Manfred Mann..............................1968....................Highlander...........................1.
  13. Reflections Of My Life......................The Marmelade.............................1969...................Highlander............................1.
  14. Do I love you..................................The Ronettes...............................1964....................Fluppa................................1.
  15. The Duke Of Earl............................Gene Chandler..............................1962....................Highlander.......................2.
  16. Those Were The Days.......................Mary Hopkins...............................1968....................Highlander.......................2.
  17. Proud Mary....................................Creedence Clearwater Revival..........1969....................Highlander.......................2.
  18. I'd Wait a Million Years......................The Grass Roots............................1969....................GiveEmBothBarrels............2.
  19. Bad to me.....................................Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas...........1963....................Fluppa............................2.
  20. Diana...........................................Paul Anka.....................................1957....................Fluppa...........................2.
  21. Never get to know you.....................Paul Anka.....................................1979....................Fluppa...........................2.
  22. Moviestar......................................Harpo..........................................1976....................Fluppa...........................2.
  23. Then you can tell me goodbye............Bettye Swann................................1969....................Fluppa...........................2.
  24. Ain't no mountain high enough............Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye............1967....................Fluppa...........................2.
  25. What's going on..............................Marvin Gaye..................................1970.....................Fluppa...........................2.
  26. I want a love i can see......................The Temptations............................1963.....................Fluppa..........................2.
  27. Ain't no Sunshine............................Bill Withers...................................1971.....................Fluppa...........................2.
  28. Giddy-Up-A Ding Dong......................Freddie Bell & The Bellboys...............1956.....................Highlander......................2.
  29. Painter Man...................................The Creation.................................1967.....................Highlander......................2.
  30. Old time Rock & Roll........................Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band.....1978.....................Highlander......................2.
  31. More than a woman.........................Bee Gees......................................1977.....................Fluppa...............3.
  32. Sandy..........................................John Travolta................................1978......................Fluppa...............3.
  33. T.S.O.P........................................MFSB...........................................1973......................Fluppa..............3.
  34. The Zip........................................MFSB...........................................1975......................Fluppa..............3.
  35. Touch me in the.Morning..................MFSB..........................................1973......................Fluppa..............3.
  36. Love's Theme................................Barry White..................................1973......................Fluppa..............3.
  37. Let the Music play..........................Barry White...................................1976......................Fluppa..............3.
  38. See the Trouble with Me..................Barry Whtie...................................1974......................Fluppa..............3.
  39. Ue o Muite Arukō (Sukiyaki)..............Kyu Sakamoto................................1962.....................Fluppa...............3.
  40. A Summer Place.............................Percy Faith...................................1959......................Fluppa..............3.
  41. The Deep.....................................John Barry....................................1977......................Fluppa..............3.
  42. Summer of '42...............................Michel Legrand...............................1971......................Fluppa..............3.
  43. Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me..............Mel Carter.....................................1965......................Fluppa..............3.
  44. Barracuda.....................................Heart...........................................1977......................Fluppa..............3.
  45. I go to Pieces................................Peter & Gordon...............................1964......................Fluppa....................4.
  46. Woman.......................................Peter & Gordon...............................1966......................Fluppa....................4.
  47. Morning Girl..................................Shaun Cassidy................................1976......................Fluppa.....................4.
  48. A Man I'll never be..........................Boston.........................................1978......................Fluppa.....................4.
  49. Livin' Thing..................................Electric Light Orchestra.....................1976.....................Fluppa.....................4.
  50. Telephone Line.............................Electric Light Orchestra.....................1977.....................Fluppa.....................4.
  51. Sweet Talkin Woman......................Electric Light Orchestra.....................1978......................Fluppa....................4.
  52. Year of the Cat..............................Al Stewart.....................................1976.....................Fluppa......................4.
  53. On the Border...............................Al Stewart.....................................1977.....................Fluppa......................4.
  54. Come on.....................................The Rolling Stones............................1963.....................Fluppa......................4.
  55. Tell me.......................................The Rolling Stones............................1964.....................Fluppa......................4.
  56. Time is on my side.........................The Rolling Stones............................1965.....................Fluppa......................4.
  57. Paint it black................................The Rolling Stones............................1966.....................Fluppa......................4.
  58. 19th Nervous breakdown.................The Rolling Stones............................1967.....................Fluppa......................4.
  59. I'm alive......................................The Hollies......................................1965.....................Fluppa......................4.
  60. Bus Stop......................................The Hollies.....................................1966.....................Fluppa......................4.
  61. Sorry Suzanne...............................The Hollies.....................................1969.....................Fluppa......................4.
  62. He ain't heavy, He's my Brother.........The Hollies.....................................1969.....................Fluppa......................4.
  63. Hoots Mon...................................Lord Rockingham's Xi..........................1953....................Highlander.................4.
  64. The Story of my Life.......................Michael Holliday...............................1958.....................Highlander.................4.
  65. Crying in The Chapel.......................The Orioles.....................................1958.....................Highlander.................4.
  66. A Picture of You............................Joe Brown and The Bruvvers................1962.....................Highlander.................4.
  67. I am a Rock................................. Simon & Garfunkel.............................1966....................Highlander..................4.
  68. The Days of Pearly Spencer..............David McWilliams..............................1967.....................Highlander.................4.
  69. A Whiter Shale of Pale.....................Procul Harum..................................1967.....................Fluppa......................4.
  70. Wand'rin' Star................................Lee Marvin.....................................1970.....................Fluppa....................5.
  71. Run for Home...............................Lindisfarne......................................1978....................Highlander................5.
  72. One Way or Another.......................Blondie..........................................1979....................Highlander................5.
  73. Jungle Rock.................................Hank Mizell......................................1976....................Highlander................5.
  74. Airport.......................................The Motors......................................1978....................Fluppa......................5.
  75. Dance (While the Music still goes on).Abba..............................................1974....................Fluppa......................5.
  76. Dancing Queen.............................Abba..............................................1976....................Fluppa......................5.
  77. If it wasn't for the Nights................Abba..............................................1979....................Fluppa......................5.
  78. As Good as New............................Abba..............................................1979....................Fluppa......................5.
  79. Surfer Girl...................................The Beach Boys.................................1963....................Fluppa.....................5.
  80. In my Room.................................The Beach Boys.................................1963....................Fluppa.....................5.
  81. I get around.................................The Beach Boys.................................1964.....................Fluppa....................5.
  82. Don't worry Baby...........................The Beach Boys.................................1964....................Fluppa....................5.
  83. Barbara Ann.................................The Beach Boys.................................1965....................Fluppa....................5.
  84. Sloop John B................................The Beach Boys.................................1966....................Fluppa.....................5.
  85. God only knows.............................The Beach Boys.................................1966....................Fluppa.....................5.
  86. Wouldn't it be Nice.........................The Beach Boys.................................1966....................Fluppa.....................5.
  87. Break away..................................The Beach Boys.................................1969....................Fluppa.....................5.
  88. Let's stay together.........................Al Green..........................................1971...................Fluppa......................5.
  89. Can't give you anything (but my love).The Stylistics.....................................1975...................Fluppa......................5.
  90. Sky High.....................................Jigsaw..............................................1975....................Fluppa.....................5.
  91. San Fransisco...............................Scott McKenzie...................................1967....................Fluppa.....................5.
  92. Venus........................................Shocking Blue.....................................1970....................Fluppa......................5.
  93. The house of the rising sun.............The Animals.......................................1964....................Fluppa..........................6.
  94. Don't let me be misunderstood.........The Animals.......................................1965....................Fluppa..........................6.
  95. Good Times.................................The Animals.......................................1967....................Fluppa...................,......6.
  96. When I was young..........................The Animals......................................1967....................Fluppa..........................6.
  97. Excerpt from a Teenage Opera..........Keith West.......................................1967....................Fluppa..........................6.
  98. Time of the Season........................The Zombies......................................1968....................Fluppa.........................6.
  99. Trains And Boats And Planes............Billy J Kramer....................................1965....................GiveEmBothBarrels..........6.
  100. Alone Again (Naturally)..................Gilbert O'Sullivan.................................1972....................Fluppa.........................6.
  101. Clair..........................................Gilbert O'Sullivan................................1972.....................Fluppa.........................6.
  102. Where Do You Go To My Lovely ?........Peter Sarstedt.................................1969..................Fluppa.............................6.
  103. A Lover's Concerto.........................The Toys.........................................1965..................Fluppa.............................6.
  104. She loves you................................The Beatles.....................................1963..................Fluppa.............................6.
  105. I'll get you....................................The Beatles.....................................1963..................Fluppa.............................6.
  106. I want to hold your hand..................The Beatles.....................................1963..................Fluppa.............................6.
  107. All my loving.................................The Beatles.....................................1963..................Fluppa.............................6.
  108. I feel fine.....................................The Beatles....................................1965...................Fluppa.............................6.
  109. We can work it out..........................The Beatles.....................................1965...................Fluppa.............................6.
  110. Help!..........................................The Beatles.....................................1965..................Fluppa.............................6.
  111. Rain............................................The Beatles....................................1966..................Fluppa.............................6.
  112. Penny Lane...................................The Beatles....................................1967..................Fluppa..............................6.
  113. Strawberry Fields forever.................The Beatles.....................................1967..................Fluppa..............................6.
  114. All you need is Love........................The Beatles.....................................1967..................Fluppa.............................6.
  115. Hello Goodbye...............................The Beatles.....................................1967..................Fluppa..............................6.
  116. I am the Walrus.............................The Beatles.....................................1967..................Fluppa...............................6.
  117. Hey Jude.....................................The Beatles.....................................1968..................Fluppa...............................6
  118. Two of us.....................................The Beatles.....................................1969..................Fluppa..............................6.
  119. Get back......................................The Beatles.....................................1969..................Fluppa...............................6.
  120. Don't let me down..........................The Beatles.....................................1969..................Fluppa...............................6.
  121. Sundown.....................................Gordon Lightfoot...............................1974..................GiveEmBothBarrels................6.
  122. The "Canadian Railroad Trilogy".........Gordon Lightfoot...............................1967.................GiveEmBothBarrels.................6.
  123. Early Morning Rain.........................Gordon Lightfoot...............................1966.................GiveEmBothBarrels.................6.
  124. The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face...Gordon Lightfoot...............................1972.................GiveEmBothBarrels.................6.
  125. If You Could Read My Mind...............Gordon Lightfoot...............................1970.................GiveEmBothBarrels.................6.
  126. Sweet Mary..................................Wadsworth Mansion...........................1971..................GiveEmBothBarrels.................6.
  127. Poetry in Motion............................Johnny Tillotson...............................1961..................Fluppa.........................7.
  128. Why do I love you so.......................Johnny Tillotson...............................1960..................Fluppa.........................7.
  129. Angel Baby...................................Rosie & The Originals ........................1961..................Fluppa.........................7.
  130. Maybe........................................The Chantels....................................1957..................Fluppa.........................7.
  131. Oh Carol......................................Neil Sedaka.....................................1959..................Fluppa.........................7.
  132. Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen...........Neil Sedaka.....................................1961..................Fluppa.........................7.
  133. Breaking up is hard to do.................Neil Sedaka.....................................1962..................Fluppa.........................7.
  134. In the Flesh..................................Blondie..........................................1976..................Fluppa.........................7.
  135. Denis..........................................Blondie..........................................1978..................Fluppa.........................7.
  136. Sunday Girl...................................Blondie..........................................1979..................Fluppa.........................7.
  137. Dreaming.....................................Blondie..........................................1979..................Fluppa.........................7.
  138. Union City Blue..............................Blondie..........................................1979..................Fluppa.........................7.
  139. Baby Love....................................The Supremes..................................1964..................Fluppa.........................7.
  140. Where did our Love go....................The Supremes..................................1964..................Fluppa.........................7.
  141. Come See About Me........................The Supremes..................................1964..................Fluppa........................7.
  142. Stop ! In the Name of Love...............The Supremes..................................1965..................Fluppa........................7.
  143. My World is empty without you..........The Supremes..................................1965..................Fluppa........................7.
  144. You can't hury love........................The Supremes...................................1966..................Fluppa........................7.
  145. Honey.........................................Bobby Goldsboro...............................1968..................Fluppa........................7.
  146. I was the one................................Elvis Presley....................................1955..................Fluppa........................7.
  147. Ready Teddy.................................Elvis Presley....................................1956..................Fluppa........................7.
  148. Baby I don't care............................Elvis Presley....................................1957..................Fluppa........................7.
  149. Lover Doll....................................Elvis Presley....................................1958..................Fluppa........................7.
  150. Trouble.......................................Elvis Presley....................................1958..................Fluppa........................7.
  151. It's Now or Never...........................Elvis Presley....................................1960..................Fluppa........................7.
  152. Guitar Man...................................Elvis Presley....................................1968..................Fluppa........................7.
  153. If I can dream...............................Elvis Presley....................................1968..................Fluppa........................7.
  154. I just can't help believin..................Elvis Presley....................................1970..................Fluppa........................7.
  155. The Wonder of You........................Elvis Presley....................................1970..................Fluppa........................7.
  156. You send me................................Sam Cooke......................................1957..................Fluppa........................7.
  157. That's all I need to know.................Sam Cooke......................................1958..................Fluppa........................7.
  158. Wonderful World...........................Sam Cooke......................................1960..................Fluppa........................7.
  159. Chain Gang..................................Sam Cooke......................................1960..................Fluppa........................7.
  160. Cupid.........................................Sam Cooke......................................1961..................Fluppa........................7.
  161. A Whole Lotta Woman....................Sam Cooke......................................1962..................Fluppa........................7.
  162. Bring it on Home to Me...................Sam Cooke......................................1962..................Fluppa........................7.
  163. Venus.........................................Frankie Avalon................................1959...................Fluppa.............................8.
  164. I Can't Explain...............................The Who.......................................1965..................Fluppa..............................8.
  165. I'm a Boy.....................................The Who........................................1966..................Fluppa..............................8.
  166. I can see for Miles..........................The Who.......................................1967...................Fluppa..............................8.
  167. Pinball Wizard..............................The Who........................................1969..................Fluppa..............................8.
  168. I'm Free......................................The Who........................................1969..................Fluppa..............................8.
  169. Who are You................................The Who........................................1978..................Fluppa..............................8.
  170. Rainy Days and Mondays..................The Carpenters...............................1971..................Fluppa..............................8.
  171. Close to You.................................The Carpenters...............................1970..................Fluppa..............................8.
  172. I will survive................................Gloria Gaynor..................................1978..................Fluppa...............................8.
  173. Never can say Goodbye...................Gloria Gaynor..................................1978..................Fluppa...............................8.
  174. Spicks and Specks.........................Bee Gees.........................................1966..................Fluppa..............................8.
  175. New York Mining Disaster 1941........Bee Gees.........................................1966..................Fluppa...............................8.
  176. I started a Joke............................Bee Gees.........................................1967..................Fluppa...............................8.
  177. I.O.I.O.......................................Bee Gees.........................................1970..................Fluppa...............................8.
  178. Morning of my Life........................Bee Gees.........................................1971..................Fluppa...............................8.
  179. Nights on Broadway.......................Bee Gees.........................................1975..................Fluppa...............................8.
  180. Night Fever.................................Bee Gees.........................................1977..................Fluppa...............................8.
  181. How deep is Your Love...................Bee Gees.........................................1977..................Fluppa...............................8.
  182. Too Much Heaven.........................Bee Gees.........................................1978..................Fluppa................................8.
  183. La Vie En Rose............................Grace Jones......................................1977..................Fluppa................................8.
  184. Slave To The Rhythm....................Grace Jones......................................1985..................Fluppa................................8.
  185. Tous les garçons et les filles...........Françoise Hardy.................................1962..................Fluppa...............................8.
  186. Nous Tous..................................Françoise Hardy.................................1963..................Fluppa...............................8.
  187. Parlez-moi de lui.........................Françoise Hardy.................................1966..................Fluppa...............................8.
  188. Comment Te Dire Adieu................Françoise Hardy..................................1968..................Fluppa...............................8.
  189. Working Class Hero.....................John Lennon.......................................1970..................Fluppa...............................8.
  190. God........................................John Lennon.......................................1970..................Fluppa...............................8.
  191. Imagine...................................John Lennon.......................................1971..................Fluppa...............................8.
  192. Mind Games..............................John Lennon.......................................1973..................Fluppa...............................8.
  193. Woman....................................John Lennon.......................................1980..................Fluppa...............................8.
  194. When Will I See You Again............Three Degrees.....................................1974..................Fluppa...............................8.
  195. Dirty Ol' Man.............................Three Degrees.....................................1974.................Fluppa................................8.
  196. Mr. Paul McCartney....................Marianne Rosenberg..............................1969..................Fluppa................................8.
  197. Ich bin wie du...........................Marianne Rosenberg..............................1975..................Fluppa...............................8.
  198. Er gehört zu mir........................Marianne Rosenberg..............................1975..................Fluppa...............................8.
  199. Marleen...................................Marianne Rosenberg..............................1976..................Fluppa...............................8.
  200. 17 Jahr blondes Haar..................Udo Jürgens........................................1965..................Fluppa..............................9.
  201. School............................................Supertramp...................................1974...................Fluppa............................9.
  202. Hide in your Shell..............................Supertramp...................................1974...................Fluppa............................9.
  203. Rudy..............................................Supertramp...................................1974...................Fluppa............................9.
  204. Crime of the Century.........................Supertramp...................................1974...................Fluppa.............................9.
  205. From Now On...................................Supertramp...................................1977...................Fluppa.............................9.
  206. Fool's Overture.................................Supertramp...................................1977...................Fluppa.............................9.
  207. Casual Conversations..........................Supertramp...................................1979...................Fluppa.............................9.
  208. Goodbye Stranger..............................Supertramp...................................1979...................Fluppa.............................9.
  209. The logical Song................................Supertramp...................................1979...................Fluppa.............................9.
  210. My kind of Lady.................................Supertramp...................................1982...................Fluppa.............................9.
  211. Black Night.......................................Deep Purple..................................1970...................Fluppa.............................9.
  212. Lazy...............................................Deep Purple...................................1972...................Fluppa............................9.
  213. Smoke on the Water...........................Deep Purple...................................1973...................Fluppa............................9.
  214. Woman From Tokyo............................Deep Purple..................................1973....................Fluppa............................9.
  215. Whole Lotta Love...............................Led Zeppelin.................................1969....................Fluppa............................9.
  216. Stairway to Heaven.............................Led Zeppelin.................................1971....................Fluppa............................9.
  217. Frederick.........................................Pattie Smith..................................1979....................Fluppa............................9.
  218. Because the Night..............................Pattie Smith...................................1978....................Fluppa...........................9.
  219. Wuthering Heights.............................Kate Bush......................................1978.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  220. The Man with the Child in his Eyes.........Kate Bush......................................1978.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  221. Wow..........................................,....Kate Bush......................................1979.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  222. Babooshka........................................Kate Bush......................................1980.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  223. There goes a Tenner...........................Kate Bush......................................1982.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  224. Running up that Hill............................Kate Bush......................................1985.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  225. Cloudbusting.....................................Kate Bush......................................1985.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  226. Hounds of Love..................................Kate Bush......................................1986.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  227. This Woman's Work.............................Kate Bush......................................1989.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  228. Don't give up.....................................Kate Bush......................................1990.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  229. Up on the Roof..................................Gerry Goffin & Carol King...................1962.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  230. Bad Moon Rising................................Creedence Clearwater Revival..............1969.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  231. Lodi...............................................Creedence Clearwater Revival..............1970.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  232. Lookin' Out My Back Door....................Creedence Clearwater Revival..............1970......................Fluppa..........................9.
  233. Who'll stop the Rain...........................Creedence Clearwater Revival..............1970.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  234. Have You Ever Seen the Rain ?..............Creedence Clearwater Revival..............1971.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  235. Last Night in Soho..............................Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich.......1968.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  236. The Wreck of the Antoinette................Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich.......1968.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  237. The Legend of Xanadu........................Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich.......1968.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  238. All I really want to do.........................The Byrds........................................1965.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  239. Mr. Tambourine Man..........................The Byrds........................................1965.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  240. Turn, Turn, Turn...............................The Byrds........................................1965.....................Fluppa...........................9.
  241. Sultans of Swing................................Dire Straits......................................1981.....................Fluppa..........................10.
  242. Lady Writer......................................Dire Straits......................................1981.....................Fluppa..........................10.
  243. Tunnel of Love..................................Dire Straits......................................1981.....................Fluppa..........................10.
  244. Skateaway........................................Dire Straits......................................1981.....................Fluppa..........................10.
  245. Romeo and Juliet...............................Dire Straits......................................1981.....................Fluppa..........................10.
  246. Blowin in the Wind.............................Bob Dylan........................................1963.....................Fluppa..........................10.
  247. Don't think twice...............................Bob Dylan........................................1963.....................Fluppa..........................10.
  248. The Girl from the North Country............Bob Dylan........................................1963.....................Fluppa..........................10.
  249. Hurricane........................................Bob Dylan.........................................1963.....................Fluppa..........................10.
  250. Will you still love me tomorrow.............The Shirelles.....................................1960.....................Fluppa..........................10.
  251. I saw a Tear.....................................The Shirelles.....................................1959.....................Fluppa...........................10.
  252. Baby it's You....................................The Shirelles.....................................1961.....................Fluppa...........................10.
  253. Everybody loves a Lover......................The Shirelles.....................................1962.....................Fluppa..........................10.
  254. Foolish little Girl...............................The Shirelles.....................................1962.....................Fluppa...........................10.
  255. It's a mad mad mad mad world..............The Shirelles.....................................1962.....................Fluppa...........................10.
  256. The Loco-Motion...............................Litlle Eva..........................................1962.....................Fluppa...........................10.
  257. Keep your hands of my Baby................Little Eva..........................................1962.....................Fluppa...........................10.
  258. Thunder Road..................................Bruce Springsteen...............................1975.....................Fluppa............................10.
  259. Born To Run....................................Bruce Springsteen...............................1975.....................Fluppa............................10.
  260. Save Your Love................................Bruce Springsteen...............................1975.....................Fluppa............................10.
  261. The Promise....................................Bruce Springsteen...............................1975.....................Fluppa............................10.
  262. Atlantic City....................................Bruce Springsteen...............................1975.....................Fluppa............................10.
  263. All At Once.....................................Whitney Houston.................................1985.....................Fluppa............................10.
  264. I Will Always Love You.......................Whitney Houston..................................1985....................Fluppa...........................10.
  265. Tell Me No......................................Whitney Houston.................................1985.....................Fluppa...........................10.
  266. Hooked on a Feeling..........................BlueSwede........................................1973.....................Highlander......................10.
  267. Don't come around here no more..........Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers...........1985.....................Highlander......................10.
  268. I've got so used to loving you...............The Apollas........................................1967....................Fluppa............................10.
  269. Keep on comming.............................The Apollas.......................................1967.....................Fluppa.............................10.
  270. I'll Never Find Another You.................The Seekers........................................1965....................Fluppa............................10.
  271. It's Not Unusual………………...................Tom Jones..................................….....1965....................Fluppa...…........................11.
  272. Delilah...……...………………....................Tom Jones.....................…...........….....1968.........….........Fluppa...….........................11.
Last edited by fluppa on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 421 times in total.
fluppa

Postby fluppa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:36 pm

Shelley Fabares - Johnny Angel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt7UYKepRLU(1962)
Last edited by fluppa on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 10 times in total.
fluppa

Postby highlander » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:33 pm

The Impalas.

SORRY( I RAN ALL THE WAY HOME )

The Impalas..png
The Impalas..png (182.67 KiB) Viewed 10553 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVNtokecAq4

DION And The Belmonts.

The Wanderer.

Dion and The Belmonts..jpg
Dion and The Belmonts..jpg (15.98 KiB) Viewed 10553 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NybY4V4bK0
Last edited by highlander on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby BeatlesFan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:12 pm

GPAC.png
GPAC.png (114 KiB) Viewed 10549 times

It is 1969, John Lennon is still a Beatle and on his honeymoon. In his hotel room he creates "Give Peace a Chance" Tommy Smothers from the Smothers Brothers is in the room playing guitar as well. It would have been amazing to have been in that room as part of history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yU0JuE1jTk

Although John is still a Beatle it is released as his first non-Beatle song as part of "The Plastic Ono Band"

Originally credited to Lennon-McCartney, Paul was not part of it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
BOJAY.png
BOJAY.png (69.25 KiB) Viewed 10549 times

Also as part of Lennon's honeymoon experience, he wrote "The Ballad of John and Yoko" This is a Beatles release. Both John and Paul were part of this, but the other Beatles were not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY-ftTvsC7M
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby fluppa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Jackie DeShannon - When you walk in the Room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVCBSIn_1j0 (1964)

Jackie DeShannon - Take me away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzWLM5IOl9s (1965)

No original performannce clip available - if anybody find one source with it - please sent the link(s) by pm to me !
Jackie DeShannon is a US Songwriter and Singer. She toured with The Beatles in 1964 and it exist several pictures of her and George Harrison playing 'Monopoly' on that tour.
Last edited by fluppa on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 9 times in total.
fluppa

Postby fluppa » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:33 pm

The Seekers - Georgy Girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsIbfYEizLk (1967)
The Seekers was an australian folk-influenced pop quartet which had some hits in the '60.
Last edited by fluppa on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
fluppa

Postby GiveEmBothBarrels » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:06 am

Honey (I Miss You) 1968 is a cover of a Bobby Goldsboro song performed by Gary Puck and Union Gap an American Pop Rock Group from late 60's their biggest hits were "Woman Woman" "Young Girl" and "Lady Willpower". However this is a gem of their's which is overlooked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCoYwcHWlo0
Last edited by GiveEmBothBarrels on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GiveEmBothBarrels

Postby highlander » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Tommy James
& The Shondells.

Crimson And Glover.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcXSPQwVr4g

Sweet Cherry Wine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARdlyyP8f4A

crimson & glover..jpg
crimson & glover..jpg (31.89 KiB) Viewed 10441 times

Manfred Mann.

Mighty Quinn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liIQLIx2Onw
mighty  quinn..png
mighty quinn..png (112.06 KiB) Viewed 10441 times

The Marmalade.

Reflections Of My Life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTeI65yrhGw
reflections of my life.jpg
reflections of my life.jpg (66.18 KiB) Viewed 10441 times
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby fluppa » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:17 am

The Ronettes - Do I love you
http://www.clipfish.de/musikvideos/vide ... -love-you/ (1964)
The Ronettes - Guiding Angel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac32DI4HdWg (1962)

The Ronettes were an American R&B/Pop girl group from New York City. One of the most popular groups from the 1960s, they placed more than eight songs on the Billboard Hot 100, five of which became Top 40 hits. The trio from Spanish Harlem, New York, consisted of lead singer Veronica Bennett (later known as Ronnie Spector), her older sister Estelle Bennett and their cousin Nedra Talley. Among the Ronettes' most famous songs are "Be My Baby", "Baby, I Love You", "(The Best Part of) Breakin' Up", and "Walking in the Rain", all of which charted on the Billboard Hot 100. "Walking in the Rain" won a Grammy Award in 1965, and "Be My Baby" was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 1999. The Ronettes were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2007.No complete 60' performance clip is available. So if anybody know a source - please sent the links by pm to me !
Last edited by fluppa on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 8 times in total.
fluppa

Next

Return to General discussion