The Truth

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: The Truth

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Fangfallen wrote:And the wheels of life continue to turn.

It is pretty interesting, I've gone through and re-read some controversial threads on the forum and the sheer change I've seen in many players, myself included... is staggering. Seeing Autumn recently post that he is essentially leaving the game got my mind to spin a little. Think of all the folks who contributed so much to this community that have left. It's a tad bit sad really.

It really hit me last night too. But, to be fair, I've been visiting more and more infrequently over the past few months, so it's really just making the recent status quo official. I still want to be here from time to time, but it won't be anywhere near often enough for me to be considered active anymore. I wanted yesterday to be my official goodbye note just in case so I wouldn't leave without one. I also wanted to give the WolfPack the closure it deserves and leave whatever comes next to someone who can do better than I could for you guys.

Anyway, not gone forever because I love y'all too much for that... just mostly gone. ;)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Re: The Truth

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:15 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:And the wheels of life continue to turn.

It is pretty interesting, I've gone through and re-read some controversial threads on the forum and the sheer change I've seen in many players, myself included... is staggering. Seeing Autumn recently post that he is essentially leaving the game got my mind to spin a little. Think of all the folks who contributed so much to this community that have left. It's a tad bit sad really.

It really hit me last night too. But, to be fair, I've been visiting more and more infrequently over the past few months, so it's really just making the recent status quo official. I still want to be here from time to time, but it won't be anywhere near often enough for me to be considered active anymore. I wanted yesterday to be my official goodbye note just in case so I wouldn't leave without one. I also wanted to give the WolfPack the closure it deserves and leave whatever comes next to someone who can do better than I could for you guys.

Anyway, not gone forever because I love y'all too much for that... just mostly gone. ;)

You will live on in their hearts.
No, not mine, mine is full.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Previous

Return to General discussion