The Truth

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: The Truth

Postby >(FM)< » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:43 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:You wouldn't do good on tumblr

Yep. I probably wouldn't do well there either.

Tumblr would rip your heart out and eat it with a side of fries and complain about how bad it tastes.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:03 am

>(FM)< wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:You wouldn't do good on tumblr

Yep. I probably wouldn't do well there either.

Tumblr would rip your heart out and eat it with a side of fries and complain about how bad it tastes.

Sounds like you are hungry. Have a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:40 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:Tumblr would rip your heart out and eat it with a side of fries and complain about how bad it tastes.

Sounds like you are hungry. Have a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.

I perfer Twix but thank you.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:44 am

Well well fangfallen, nice to meet ya :D Confession. Names Colin Taggart, 18, graduated high school this last year and now working full time as a landscaper. I will be leaving November 18 for Portugal and I will live there for about 2 years as I serve the people there :) I am very happy and I miss you all even though I don't even know if you guys liked me at all. And once again most of what I say doesn't make sense but I hope you'll get what I'm trying to say haha. Anyways, like fang, feel free to find me on facebook! I love this so much because I've been gone longer than I remember, and all of a sudden I come out of no where just to announce who I am. Classic.
Don't hate, I'm just cool like that
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:08 am

BeatlesFan wrote:No offense was intended to anyone else that has posted their full name, social security number and ATM pin on the forum, I guess I just forgot about it.

I am really offended, actually. I want an apology. :P

Spoiler: show
Just kidding.

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:Well well fangfallen, nice to meet ya :D Confession. Names Colin Taggart, 18, graduated high school this last year and now working full time as a landscaper. I will be leaving November 18 for Portugal and I will live there for about 2 years as I serve the people there :) I am very happy and I miss you all even though I don't even know if you guys liked me at all. And once again most of what I say doesn't make sense but I hope you'll get what I'm trying to say haha. Anyways, like fang, feel free to find me on facebook! I love this so much because I've been gone longer than I remember, and all of a sudden I come out of no where just to announce who I am. Classic.

Love you Goosey.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Fangfallen » Mon May 02, 2016 5:34 am

Since everyone is being all confession like, I figured I'd bump this topic. It's scary that it's been near a year since I did this.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Fangfallen » Mon May 02, 2016 5:38 am

Fangfallen wrote:Since everyone is being all confession like, I figured I'd bump this topic. It's scary that it's been near a year since I did this.

Oh, and here's a tidbit, I just got my first car. 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix 3800 V6 with only 92k miles on it.

Oh, and here's another one, finally dating again. Cute girl and I are hanging out now.

That's all I've got, but eh. Nobody will care anyway. I'm just happy so I'm posting stuff.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Drone6o3 » Mon May 02, 2016 6:41 am

Fangfallen wrote:That's all I've got, but eh. Nobody will care anyway. I'm just happy so I'm posting stuff.

I actually do care. You're one of my favorite players.
Drone6o3

Postby Fangfallen » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:43 am

And the wheels of life continue to turn.

It is pretty interesting, I've gone through and re-read some controversial threads on the forum and the sheer change I've seen in many players, myself included... is staggering. Seeing Autumn recently post that he is essentially leaving the game got my mind to spin a little. Think of all the folks who contributed so much to this community that have left. It's a tad bit sad really.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:33 pm

Yea soon the time will be fore me as I will have College, Work, and Social Life balancing and I don;t know exactly how much time I will have.
Right now I'm going to work, and working on adult things, while having fun with friends :P

Lifes gonna suck :P
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion