The Truth

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

The Truth

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:11 am

Well guys, I've just randomly decided to let you know who I really am.

I've had a few personalities throughout the years, a few identities loosely based on the truth. Frankly, I feel I've grown a lot over the years. Although, I'm still not sure how I became a moderator... In this or the other games I play. Maybe it's my personality, or maybe I'm just that good.

My real name, is Brandon Lunsford Jr. Aka: BJ Lunsford, or Jay, as many of my friends call me. I am actually only 17 years old, having been born on January 14th of 1998. Do the math, I was a mod at what.. 15? Good times. Well, now to address my blatant inactivity. I've been working 40+ hours a week at local Chick Fil A. How is this you say? I'm home schooled, I work hear round. Started working at CFA back in December. The other thing that's taking up a big block of my time is my daily workouts... Which are part of the reason I'm saying all this. Sort of want to share my progress.

Ultimately, I'm sorry for pulling the wool over you all. I beg for your forgiveness and understanding. I'm on Facebook as BJ Lunsford. Feel free to friend me and let me know who you are.

Now, for the video I wanted to share... Wanna see what I look like? Check it out...
Bar Brothers B.A - 1 Month Transformation: https://youtu.be/dgPfJvkRiyM
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Re: The Truth

Postby fluppa » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:06 am

Hi Fangfallen or should I say Mr. Lunsford Jr. ?!

A courageous step to disclose your real identity here. Saw the clip, good muscles - go on "Arnold" !
I am not quite sure why you do this ' come out ' here. Is it to say 'Goodbye' or is it because you
want that we all should disclose our real identity here ?

Think there are good reasons why this game is set up the way we have not to disclose ourself.
If we would live in a world which make a moderator not necessary for such games I would
follow your step. Don´t get me wrong, i may will disclose my real identity to a few ppl here,
but sure not for all.

fluppa

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Ultimately, I'm sorry for pulling the wool over you all. I beg for your forgiveness and understanding.

I know this has come up before, but I am still fairly sure that none of the regular "big name players" have ever used their real names here. No need to forgive anything.

My real name on my birth certificate is ElvisFan. I changed it online to BeatlesFan to prevent stalkers from finding me.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Ryankill » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:06 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:Ultimately, I'm sorry for pulling the wool over you all. I beg for your forgiveness and understanding.

I know this has come up before, but I am still fairly sure that none of the regular "big name players" have ever used their real names here. No need to forgive anything.

My real name on my birth certificate is ElvisFan. I changed it online to BeatlesFan to prevent stalkers from finding me.

well my name is really vladn kismire, so now you know
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Your facebook profile pic is scary.
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:Your facebook profile pic is scary.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:07 am

Nice to meet you BrandonFang, you look buff. Which complicates the assassination plans. :)

And you're still older than me. I'm the little kid of the forums.

BeatlesFan wrote:I know this has come up before, but I am still fairly sure that none of the regular "big name players" have ever used their real names here. No need to forgive anything.

Cat, Cate, Chris, FM, , Ryan, etc. Also Lancestar. But yeah, most of us haven't.

I probably won't, least not to everyone. I'm too insecure, I don't have big muscles like Fang.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:54 am

Ah, that can be changed though.

Www.barbrothersgroningen.com
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby mattie » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:01 am

I fucking knew you were under 20