GameLink: "Town of Salem"

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

GameLink: "Town of Salem"

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:28 am

http://www.blankmediagames.com/ (My username is "Hymn")

Since I haven't been playing VW itself much and have had time to wander around the rest of the internet, I wanted to suggest the game "Town of Salem" to anybody here who wants to check it out. It's a really interesting game, and if you do decide to try it out, my username is "Hymn", add me as your friend and tell me who you are (I'm bad at coming up with usernames, I know).

It's one of those Mafia/Werewolf (whichever you prefer) style games where everybody gets a particular role (Town, Mafia, or Neutral) with a specific set of abilities and goals for the game. For example, the town has to kill all the evil roles, the mafia has to kill all the town, certain neutral roles do different things and win with different people. Nobody but you can see your role and you have to achieve your win requirements by chatting with the other players to convince or deceive them. It's a good game, and I think it would be nice if we could get together and play a few rounds together (pick whatever username you want when you sign up, you get to pick your own code name anyway). At least check out the rules if it sounds cool.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Re: GameLink: "Town of Salem"

Postby Drone6o3 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Post deleted by Moderator
Last edited by BeatlesFan on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Objectionable comments
Drone6o3

Return to General discussion