I broke my ankle.

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

I broke my ankle.

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:55 am

So, I broke my ankle and I was put on painkillers. They are greatly affecting my mental acuity, so I won't be modding or anything accept between doses.

Screw narcotics.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Re: I broke my ankle.

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:02 am

First: Sorry that happened to you and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Second: Story? Come on now. Saving kids from a burning orphanage, skateboard championship final round, parachute didn't open? Tell us more.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby highlander » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:50 am

BeatlesFan wrote:First: Sorry that happened to you and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Second: Story? Come on now. Saving kids from a burning orphanage, skateboard championship final round, parachute didn't open? Tell us more.

More like rushing to ban my second account for his power hungry ways.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Guest77 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:55 am

highlander wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:First: Sorry that happened to you and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

More like rushing to ban my second account for his power hungry ways.

I'm fairly certain that just doing his job as stated isn't classified as being 'hungry for power.'
Guest77

Postby highlander » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:21 am

Funny; never saw anyone else getting a ban for saying anything about Ryankill , althouth there was plenty on the CCW thread.If i got my ban as mr.power hungry says , one encounter with rollercoster and one 'f-bomb' and he denies to lopdo about the pm's , how does it add up to 90 days.

A mod shouldn't be allowed to decide on pm's , everybody else reports on report user's , then my stalkers should also.
If Fangfallen can give anonymity for reason of bannishment then whats the point of the report user's thread.

Also according to Lopdo i got a ban for false reporting , explain that Fangfallen since i've been taking screen shots before your modship started.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Guest77 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:29 am

Perhaps the reason that they PMed him in the first place was because you tend to pick fights whenever someone even mentions your name in the Report Users thread, and they didn't want to deal with it.

I'm sure, had you even asked, that Fangfallen would send you the report, instead of complaining about it across multiple subforums and threads.

To save you the time, here:

Guest77 wrote:Due to his inability to access the forums, he has asked me to report Highlander for the aggressiveness displayed in his recent encounter (~40 minutes ago) in a game.

Background: Normally, as you can see in several screenshots, Steven90 avoids playing games with Highlander, even if the game is full and he has been waiting since joining an 8 player game as the second player. He missed him this time, and unfortunately for both parties, this was the result.

As a spectator, I noticed several things: Red, Green (High), and Orange (Steven) all played very defensively, leaving white lands where they could be used to make 8's whenever possible, until they were all 8's themselves. Once Red said that it would be a draw game (the direct statement prior to the first screenshot, and maybe the third time anybody stated something the entire game [I could've missed some, I was multi-tabbing something for work simultaneously] up until I began taking screenshots), I started taking screenshots per Steven's request in our own Chatzy due to him suspecting that something would happen (which, unfortunately, did). Steven asked me to tell you that while Steven slowly acquired land at the top, High made a line straight for him (albeit that was his only way to expand, lest he be facing Cyan, Red, and Steven simultaneously). He also asked me to tell you that he had been attacking pink every turn (I can confirm; I witnessed it firsthand). The same goes for he and Cyan, except for that 2 you'll see in the first screenshot, because as a defensive expander, he was trying to keep the 8's to a maximum for protection, should Red and Green both attack him and not each other. The argument soon devolved and, well, yeah. :(

I uploaded them to an Imgur album as to make it easier for you to scroll through. The only part I did not get a screenshot of was the part where Cyan surrendered.

Click here for Imgur album!

EDIT: I PMed you as opposed to posting it publicly so as to avoid the drama that normally devolves from doing so.

If you'd like to complain about people sending reports via PM as opposed to posting them, then you're exemplifying the reasons I did it in the first place. You still caused (and are causing) a ruckus.

On that note, I'm not trying to start anything. You cried foul and I provided the PM that I sent. If there were others, I know not of them. Should you reply and attempt to bicker, I will report it; it's that simple.

EDIT: ON TOPIC: I do wish you a speedy recovery, Fangfallen. I know that broken bones suck.
Guest77

Postby highlander » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:40 am

So i got banned on a half account of your birds-eye veiw of things .Never sent me any pm, as for the report user's issue any player is allowed to defend himself ( its in the rules ) with an explanation to his conduct.I don't see why i should be the only bad guy making reports on players.

But you have clearly produced the evidence that Fangfallen lied to Lopdo that there was no PM's.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Guest77 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:42 am

My report was not the only one cited for the rules you've broken. It's clear you still don't see that, but I'll let you speak to Fangfallen about that. Could you, perhaps, PM him instead of, well, you know, being rude in a thread where he said he broke his ankle?

Thanks.
Guest77

Postby highlander » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:45 am

Where was i rude , L0llero has done far worse comments and you all think its funny.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:03 am

Locked thread as per Highlander starting crap everywhere I go.

As per Beatles question: I was doing renovation work and slipped on wet pavement while carrying a heavy load. Not all that big of a deal really.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Return to General discussion