Sports Thread (Proudly sponsored by The vWo)

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Sports Thread

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Cricket team is a bit of a joke, only about half are actually English!

I see them two as Irish but was made up when Clarke won his major. Hopefully Rory can to push on now and win a few more, decent win at Wentworth last week for him. Im going to The Open at Hoylake this year, cant wait!!!

Yeah, fair play to Froch. I wanted Groves to win but that punch was unreal. Think he'll fight DeGale now or go the states and get schooled by Ward?
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Ballsack » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:06 pm

It is really but thats how they go about being successful for a few years and then drop off for a few years.
Clarke deserved that win. Rory needs no distractions to play well, when he was with that tennis player he didnt do too good, when they broke up the next event he won. Oh that should be fun, whens the open on again? is it before the Irish open or after?
Yeah 36 years of age and to win like that shows how professional he still is. Groves had a bad gameplan for the fight in my eyes. I dont think he will i think he'll go for a unification fight over in Las Vegas. That will be his last big pay day in my eyes.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:09 am

Ping Pong is a sport.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:51 pm

>(FM)< wrote:Ping Pong is a sport.

I'll admit that only because I'm good at Ping Pong.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ballsack » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Yes, Table tennis is an Olympic Sport :)
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby British Bulldog » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Ballsack wrote:It is really but thats how they go about being successful for a few years and then drop off for a few years.
Clarke deserved that win. Rory needs no distractions to play well, when he was with that tennis player he didnt do too good, when they broke up the next event he won. Oh that should be fun, whens the open on again? is it before the Irish open or after?
Yeah 36 years of age and to win like that shows how professional he still is. Groves had a bad gameplan for the fight in my eyes. I dont think he will i think he'll go for a unification fight over in Las Vegas. That will be his last big pay day in my eyes.

To be fair, i'm not sure how any man could fully concentrate on golf with Caroline Wozniacki to go home too!!! The Open is in July 17-20th i think the dates are. Think it goes Irish, Scottish, British.

Looking like Chavez JR if anyone, think he wants one in Vegas before he calls it a day.

Ballsack wrote:Yes, Table tennis is an Olympic Sport :)

Thanks for correcting our American friends. Can we all please note on this thread, ping pong should be referred to as Table Tennis from now on :D
British Bulldog

Postby British Bulldog » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:05 pm

England play their last game tonight before heading to Brazil to win the World Cup :D :D :D
British Bulldog

Postby Ballsack » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:32 pm

I dunno id say his going to retire before it can happen. Table tennis is actually some intense sport :D I dunno about winning it, id say they won't get out of the group, i put money on Germany, Belgium and Argentina to win it. Hopefully one of them will get some of my money back.
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby British Bulldog » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Ballsack wrote:I dunno id say his going to retire before it can happen. Table tennis is actually some intense sport :D I dunno about winning it, id say they won't get out of the group, i put money on Germany, Belgium and Argentina to win it. Hopefully one of them will get some of my money back.

Haha im only kidding, i think we'll do well to get out of the group. We got a tough draw. I think Brazil or Argentina, will definitely be having a bet on Messi and Higuain for top goal scorer, their group is pish easy! Belguim may be too inexperienced to win it and the Germans will miss Reus but with Spain look the best teams from Europe. How do you think Ireland will go on??? ;)
British Bulldog

Postby Ballsack » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Well all about which players England will play if they play Lampard and Stevie G together then they wont win a game. Belgium have a good squad though and are good odds so worth a few pound bet on them. Nah Germany have so many world class players they wont miss anyone :) Actually Ireland should be okay in the next few years with O Neil and Keane at the helm ;)
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion