Sports Thread (Proudly sponsored by The vWo)

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Sports Thread (Proudly sponsored by The vWo)

Postby Ballsack » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:30 am

Nah nadal will never fulfill his promise,
Froome is too good in the Tour de France again, surely on drugs?
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:54 am

Ballsack wrote:Nah nadal will never fulfill his promise,

If Froome isn't on drugs, then neither was Armstrong and he should get his titles back. Armstrong just got the blame because it's supposed to be the toughest race in the world and he won 6 times!
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ballsack » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:48 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:

If Froome isn't on drugs, then neither was Armstrong and he should get his titles back. Armstrong just got the blame because it's supposed to be the toughest race in the world and he won 6 times!

Imo everyone that is a contender in that sport is on drugs, its so corrupt, like lance he will probably get found out after retiring, or either they will never find out due to team sky being close knit
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Ballsack wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:

Imo everyone that is a contender in that sport is on drugs, its so corrupt, like lance he will probably get found out after retiring, or either they will never find out due to team sky being close knit

Honestly, if you are a superstar in any sport, you are probably taking something you shouldn't. They may not be strength enhancers or anything like that, but there are drugs out there that help with focus, reaction speed, etc.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Finally! August is here! This means only 30 days until college football returns!

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Previous

Return to General discussion