Ask Lopdo

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Ask Lopdo

Postby highlander » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Lopdo wrote:don't give up just yet, I am working on transferring the game to someone who cares about it and wants to keep it alive. There might even be some updates in the future, but I can't promise that as I won't be taking part in any future development. More info soon, there is a lot to be done

Let me be the first to congratulate Beaver, i noticed you are red for Admin.
Hopefully this means that Vortex Wars has been rescued.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby neoexdeath » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:50 pm

highlander wrote:
Lopdo wrote:don't give up just yet, I am working on transferring the game to someone who cares about it and wants to keep it alive. There might even be some updates in the future, but I can't promise that as I won't be taking part in any future development. More info soon, there is a lot to be done

Let me be the first to congratulate Beaver, i noticed you are red for Admin.
Hopefully this means that Vortex Wars has been rescued.

Yes, I noticed too. Is this some kind of joke? Or is it a rule for admins to not be active on these forums at all? (beaver has only 2 posts, less than speedy)
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:30 am

VW has been saved and it will be updated now! That was such a relief of stress. I'm glad we don't have to say goodbye to such a great game.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby BeatlesFan » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:37 am

Fangfallen wrote:VW has been saved and it will be updated now! That was such a relief of stress. I'm glad we don't have to say goodbye to such a great game.

Well, Leave it to Beaver!
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:42 am

Beaver's only two posts until now were him joining the Killer Mantids. I think I saw the game in-game like once. Can any of the Mantids give us some insight, because he's a complete mystery to me. Not that mysteries are a bad thing, of course, but it's gonna be hard to replace Lopdo. :lol:

Good luck Beaver! It's nice to meet you.

Spoiler: show
New Thread: Ask Beaver?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby neoexdeath » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:33 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Beaver's only two posts until now were him joining the Killer Mantids. I think I saw the game in-game like once. Can any of the Mantids give us some insight, because he's a complete mystery to me. Not that mysteries are a bad thing, of course, but it's gonna be hard to replace Lopdo. :lol:

Actually, beaver said that he's going to let Lopdo be the administrator on the forums, so making such a thread would be completely pointless.
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:27 pm

neoexdeath wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:Beaver's only two posts until now were him joining the Killer Mantids. I think I saw the game in-game like once. Can any of the Mantids give us some insight, because he's a complete mystery to me. Not that mysteries are a bad thing, of course, but it's gonna be hard to replace Lopdo. :lol:

Actually, beaver said that he's going to let Lopdo be the administrator on the forums, so making such a thread would be completely pointless.

Yeah, who would want a thread where they can ask the game admin what he's up to.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:59 am

Spoiler: show

Beaver is actually one of our most active players, has been for the past 6 months or so. He's a nice guy, just don't bother him too much.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Drone6o3 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:04 am

Asking Lopdo...
Care to comment on my mess?

Drone6o3 wrote:I feel like throwing up after reading all of this...
It reminds me of when Rat was manipulating me, WC was crumbling the first time, people kept playing mind games with me, and I still had a crush on Rat...

Oh yeah, I missed the whole "End of the world confessions" so I decided I'd do mine anyways.

I've never gotten over the fall of Warriors Creed, I miss Chess like all hell, Ozserf leaving pissed me off, I've never forgiven Rat for fucking with my head, Callermark and I never did anything inappropriate even though we meant to. In case you all missed it, I had a crush on Rat, & to top it all off I really wanted Betagen and Highlander to appreciate me, but it never happened. (still kind of saddens me to this day).

Side Note: I wanted to be a Mod since weak one, and half the reason I stopped playing was because I realized no matter how hard I worked at it, it wasn't going to happen. Mostly because I had this record of instability because real life issues and chronic depression, that I shared with the forum...

Also I'd like Lopdo, Ratburntro44, and Highlander to comment on this, but I have a feeling Lopdo won't.
Drone6o3

Postby Lopdo » Mon May 02, 2016 11:28 am

I don't really know what to comment on, I don't follow in-game politics
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion