Funniness.

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Hilarious Pictures!

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu May 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Joshua wrote:Aren't we all a little racist when we're alone? I mean - and I know people will rage at me for this - I could be compared to Hitler if you were inside my head. I honestly talk like I'm the greatest.

To be honest, he did ask if he could post something a little racist (Granted it was more than a little), and noone told him not to.

Is there even a black person on here?

I think there might be a few, I know Ryan's friend was.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby royalblue » Thu May 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Joshua wrote:Aren't we all a little racist when we're alone? I mean - and I know people will rage at me for this - I could be compared to Hitler if you were inside my head. I honestly talk like I'm the greatest.

To be honest, he did ask if he could post something a little racist (Granted it was more than a little), and noone told him not to.

I think there might be a few, I know Ryan's friend was.

Stupid white people. (I don't mean that, but it's sure fun to say)
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby BeatlesFan » Fri May 10, 2013 1:04 am

The rules are clear- check the FAQs: racist posts call for a potential permanent ban - I merely expressed my dissatisfaction, asked that he remove his post and ban himself for 1 day.

For anyone who thinks it acceptable to compare black people to apes in the manner in which this was done - YOU are wrong. I don't want to hear "agree to disagree" on this one. This is not your Facebook page - this is a forum with posted rules which were violated.

I am quitting the forum for now - except for the 4R clan page.

I may come back in June at the earliest.

I cannot condone this level of racism - please note the other racist posts that I did not make an issue over - this one is way over the line. Try it without being anonymous and see if someone does not try to kick your ass.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby chris1726354 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:07 am

Only one person made the racist joke, not the whole forum.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby chris1726354 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:10 am

Btw this is supposed to be "Hilarious pictures!".
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Fri May 10, 2013 1:12 am

BeatlesFan wrote:
Разрушенные Мираж wrote:Image

Dude - you crossed a line - not appropriate - check yourself. This is not funny.

Seriously - knock it off. I will tolerate a lot - I have to report this. Ban yourself for a day and come back when you can interact within the rules of civilized modern society.

You pissed me off.

Yeah I admit I was overboard
Elite Vortex Guardian Sub-Commander

Чтобы быть честным ... Я устал ... так очень очень устала .... Я не думаю, что я могу рассмотреть его больше ...

Falling into the abyss...

I suppose you can't change what you really are...
Разрушенные Мираж

Location: Somewhere, in a paradoxical dimensional time rift... in the infinite multi-dimensional universe...

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Fri May 10, 2013 1:15 am

BeatlesFan wrote:
Разрушенные Мираж wrote:Mind if i post something that might be a little racist?

I wish that I had responded to this when you first posted this.

Yes I do mind. I had no idea that you were such a jerk. And your post was not "a little racist" - It was far over the line. Get some sense into your head.

*winces* Yeah sorry man I was kinda out of it.... I wish I could kinda go back in time and kick my ass

Чтобы быть честным ... Я устал ... так очень очень устала .... Я не думаю, что я могу рассмотреть его больше ...

Разрушенные Мираж

Location: Somewhere, in a paradoxical dimensional time rift... in the infinite multi-dimensional universe...

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Fri May 10, 2013 1:17 am

royalblue wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:
Разрушенные Мираж wrote:Image

Dude - you crossed a line - not appropriate - check yourself. This is not funny.

Seriously - knock it off. I will tolerate a lot - I have to report this. Ban yourself for a day and come back when you can interact within the rules of civilized modern society.

You pissed me off.

Yeah, you did go over the line. Implying that only black people evolved from apes... slightly racist towards the rest of us.

But seriously, that was over the line. And it's really questionable because you posted such a large number of jokes about black people.

Разрушенные Мираж wrote:Didn't think this was funny but.....

On the other hand, not to support you or anything, but this one was hilarious.

Yeah... sorry if I offended you

Разрушенные Мираж

Postby calleharnemark » Fri May 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Yes but not me. Of course there are.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Joshua » Sat May 11, 2013 12:41 am

calleharnemark wrote:

Yes but not me. Of course there are.

..Who?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion