The Moonlight Café

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Autumnwolf17's Advice Room (and fan club)

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Lately, I've been thinking of trying to make miself more prominent (if you must know, the existance of all this is to see how long it takes me to become a true force of vortex wars). I figure that based on this test and my PMs I am doing somewhat okay. Just a fun past time, I doubt I will get anywhere fast. Either way, I think it's time to move into clans a bit. I'm not sure yet but I think being part of a clan might be good. Does anyone have sugestions (not to say I will) for what I should do?

Spoiler: show
Fangfallen wrote:So, Wolves; What's your favorite thing about our front page?

Well let's see here... right now, it's a hard decision between the timeline and the member's list, but I think the winner by tomorrow or the next will be much clearer. You see, our dear departed Co-Alpha has come back from beyond the grave to so graciously donate a few select bits and pieces of his mangled body to contribute to our... oh how shall I put it... interior decorating. You know, an effigy here and there, his head on a stick by the door, all basic feng shui. Or more appropriately I suppose, "Fang shui".

But in the spirit of things, as it was his kind... donation that allowed for all this, I believe it would be only appropriate for me to give him a short toast (over the fire). To begin, I would like to say that Fang was a good Wolf in life, he gave everything he had for our little community. While he was certainly not without his faults, which were nearly as numerous as his posts, he also contributed a great deal of good to our Pack, including some frankly complicated systems meant to make things "easier" and "simpler", many of which are still being studied and deciphered by our top analysts. One thing I shall remember old Fangy-Frou the best for is the way he dutifully greeted each newcomer into the Pack... at least, that's what we'll remember him for now; he "donated" the welcome mat as well.

So without further ado, I'd like each of you to raise your glasses and join me! Three cheers for Fangfallen, he will be "missed"!

Dammit Fang.
Dammit Fang.
Dammit Fang.
Last edited by Autumnwolf17 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:54 pm

I represent 0.5% of all posts and comments
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:55 pm

My power grows.
Last edited by Autumnwolf17 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Ratburntro44 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I represent 0.5% of all posts and comments

I represent 10.00% of all post as of now.

Also, again, awesome has a bad connotation here.
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:27 pm

I think this has pretty much become a place for Autumnwolf to gain more posts by commenting 3 times in a row..
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Joshua wrote:I think this has pretty much become a place for Autumnwolf to gain more posts by commenting 3 times in a row..

Are you feeling threatened?
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:
Joshua wrote:I think this has pretty much become a place for Autumnwolf to gain more posts by commenting 3 times in a row..

Are you feeling threatened?

Not really. As you can see if you list all members by post count, I already let a lot of people who joined after me slip through my grasp.

The fact that I'm deploying to Afghanistan wont help, either.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Xtermy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:Also, again, awesome has a bad connotation here.

LOL, was just about to write that myself! :lol:
Xtermy

Postby Xtermy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Lately, I've been thinking of trying to make myself more prominent (if you must know, the existance of all this is to see how long it takes me to become a true froce of vortex wars). I figure that based on this test and my PMs I am doing somewhat okay. Just a fun past time, I doubt I will get anywhere fast. Either way, I think its time to move into clans a bit. I'm not sure yet but I think being part of a clan might be good. Does anyone have suggestions (not to say I will) for what I should do?

* existence

* force

* it's

:twisted:

* Clans are practically dead I believe, or almost are... Correct me if I'm wrong... :roll:
Xtermy

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Let's address you all at once.

1. Yes, I know that you are 10%, I already looked all of you up a bit, because I like to spy.
2. The word awesomeness spilled out of my muzzle, I didn't mean to I have changed it, if you can't live with the correction, too bad.
3. Yes I know clans are fading, but I can fix that :D , I'm a professional. Really they were hardly ever prominent. Maybe a WolfPack of my own later but for now that is beyond my paws.
4. Yes I'm typing a lot of stuff, it is because I say a lot of stuff.
5. No I don't need you to play autocorrect.
6. I just got a bunch of silly stuff from everyone, none of it really helped.
8. Yes I did listen and correct myself anyway.
9. Did you notice I skipped 7?
11. I'm running on here, I should stop.
12. I also skipped 10.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion