This concerns Awesome400 and hunter102321

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: This concerns Awesome400 and hunter102321

Postby Awesome400 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:09 pm

techgump wrote:As notice to others that the same applies.

Then why doesnt the title say say "This concerns everyone on the vortexwars forum" instead. ;)
Last edited by Awesome400 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Join the 2k Rebels we fight for um... justice and stuff like that. :D)

http://www.vortexwars.com/forum/viewtop ... =11&t=1733

Donate to VortexWars 2.0 Donation fund!

http://www.advizenow.com/

(Im spreading the word :P)
Awesome400

Postby BetaGen » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Since you two were the one's going off topic the most.
And it's not just me who thinks that:

Drone6o3 wrote:Awesome, you're not even part of Warriors Creed, can you stop spamming here,
You and Hunter are starting to get annoying

highlander wrote:Right we'll try again , i've shown every clan respect , i've not spammed there topic pages with insult's . Our name doesn't rhyme with benegade''s , its Renegade's. As from now its war you say hard to fight a clan that show's no respect to the other, or is it just because its Highlander who is the leader.I was going to ask if your clan would have a two day battle, as the league is not ready yet , but more insult's at me on my page has ruled this out. Only a leader may ask for clan war , no need for spams from your troops as well.

At least a few others could add to that. Also from what I see hunter is considerate and took action and I hope you will do the same. It's not about restricting you, it's not about me using some "power-game". It is for the sake of the whole community.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3jnW2kcUs
IT IS TIME YOU
( •_•)
( •_•)⤺⫭■-■
(⫭■_■)
MAKE A DONATION
*YEEAAAAAAAAAAAH*
BetaGen

Postby Awesome400 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:59 pm

BetaGen wrote:Since you two were the one's going off topic the most.

Drone6o3 wrote:Awesome, you're not even part of Warriors Creed, can you stop spamming here,

highlander wrote:Right we'll try again , i've shown every clan respect , i've not spammed there topic pages with insult's . Our name doesn't rhyme with benegade''s , its Renegade's. As from now its war you say hard to fight a clan that show's no respect to the other, or is it just because its Highlander who is the leader.I was going to ask if your clan would have a two day battle, as the league is not ready yet , but more insult's at me on my page has ruled this out. Only a leader may ask for clan war , no need for spams from your troops as well.

At least a few others could add to that. Also from what I see hunter is considerate and took action and I hope you will do the same. It's not about restricting you, it's not about me using some "power-game". It is for the sake of the whole community.

This still does not explain why the title of this thread is not "This concerns everyone on the vortexwars forum".
(Join the 2k Rebels we fight for um... justice and stuff like that. :D)

http://www.vortexwars.com/forum/viewtop ... =11&t=1733

Donate to VortexWars 2.0 Donation fund!

(Im spreading the word :P)
Awesome400

Postby furqi » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 am

BetaGen wrote:Since you two were the one's going off topic the most.

Just then, Alfred used his reading skills and won!!!

anyways sorry to barge in, I do have empathy with you Awesome, as i can see that you are willing to be a help to the community of vortex wars, but please think of these things
1. is this a message to everyone or only one person?
2. Does this fit with the initial post of the topic?
3. Does it flow with what other people previous has been saying?
4. Is this more of a chat thing or an actual post to the topic
5. Could the same effect happen if i simply pmed this?
6.and really, i think this is all common sense. try to think about conversations with friends. you dont say "I like cheese" when your talking about a sports team. or only talk to one person in the group with you are with a lot of friends. Try to think before you act, meaning think Is this post actually worth saying to the whole vortex wars community?

Im sorry if this post is random or "just rubbing it in" or something else, but im standing on that sliver of hope its not lol.

I fully agree with BetaGen and I feel that this new mod has great advice to share and a person who can organize and clean this forum up. So bravos to you :D

and thats what my persceptive is
thanks for reading
-furqi
Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.
- The Madman
furqi

Previous

Return to General discussion