Tried out Premium - Love it!

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Tried out Premium - Love it!

Postby Joshua » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 pm

suppose so
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Of course the offers are a pain in the butt, they need to get revenue from their sponsors.
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 pm

i especially hate the offers that involve signing up for crap, like the surveys and prize thingies, i just want more prizes where all you have to do is simply play a game, no download, no install, no sign up, just click the link and PLAY :evil:
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Chess435 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:06 pm

I don't trust any of the offers that require a download.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 pm

neither do i, but i did download one, unknowingly, the other one i did was 56 sage street, cos it does not require a download, install, or sign up
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:46 pm

I like offers for auto insurance quotes. It is ridiculously easy to fake them.
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:04 pm

I sometimes laugh at the ones that go like this *clears throat*

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have just won an Iphone4!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!
To collect your Iphone click and here, sign up and give us your bank details and pin number!!!
It's as easy as that!!!!
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Joshua wrote:I sometimes laugh at the ones that go like this *clears throat*

CONGRATULATIONS!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!
To collect your Iphone click and here, sign up and give us your bank details and pin number!!!
It's as easy as that!!!!

You mean the ones that go

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have just won an big scam!!!
THIS IS A JOKE!!!
To collect your scam click and here, sign up and give us your bank details and pin number and sign up for a bunch of trial offers and sell your soul to us!!!
It's as annoying as that!!!!
Ratburntro44

Postby Chess435 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 am

Joshua wrote:neither do i, but i did download one, unknowingly, the other one i did was 56 sage street, cos it does not require a download, install, or sign up

Perhaps we should start a list of safe downloads, that way we know which ones will and will not break our computers.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Postby Joshua » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:17 am

Ratburntro44 wrote:
Joshua wrote:I sometimes laugh at the ones that go like this *clears throat*

CONGRATULATIONS!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!
It's as easy as that!!!!

You mean the ones that go

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have just won an big scam!!!
THIS IS A JOKE!!!
To collect your scam click and here, sign up and give us your bank details and pin number and sign up for a bunch of trial offers and sell your soul to us!!!
It's as annoying as that!!!!

lol

chess435 wrote:
Joshua wrote:neither do i, but i did download one, unknowingly, the other one i did was 56 sage street, cos it does not require a download, install, or sign up

Perhaps we should start a list of safe downloads, that way we know which ones will and will not break our computers.

I like that idea, then i don't have to scroll through them finding the ones i can do and the ones i can't.
Maybe it should also be ordered in terms of difficulty, or the amount of warcoins you get back
Joshua

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion