Tutorial: How to create matches for exp!

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Tutorial: How to create matches for exp!

Postby GilmoreVisuals » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:41 pm

I guess this ruins a certain point of the game, and i'm sure people will say its 'sad' etc. but i'll explain it anyway... this is what I once did in these steps:

1. Organize and recruit a player that is up for following what you say, tell them you will let them win at the end and they are going to get lots of exp.
2. Create a match HC and Manual.
3. Placement needs to be far apart, possibly on different sides of the map.
4. Make your way towards the other player but never fill up your areas with more than 1 unit.
5. Agree who will attack first (lets say player A), so player A will take 7 areas of player B (easy to do because all areas will only be filled up by 1 unit) , and will end up with a trail of 1s that player B will be able to take back. Note: the 7 areas need to lead towards an area where player A has previously placed 8 units, this way player A will be able to take all the areas back.
6. Make sure when you are placing extra units that they are out of the way (ex: stack up 8s in the corner of the map so the trail won't be filled up)
7. Repeat this progress as many times desired (usually 4 or 5 times will be good, before it gets a bit boring)
8. Finally, either surrender, start to play normally, or let your opponent win (or whatever you agreed with at the start)

I know this is a bit confusing, but if done correctly you can both get quite a bit of exp. If it really doesn't make any sense then i'll try and get some screen shots up and illustrations to help explain properly.

I guess once the friends/buddy list will be released then it will be easier to do because you will have friends that you can do it with.

Hope it helps!
Freelance Graphic Designer :: www.gilmorevisuals.co.uk
GilmoreVisuals

Re: Tutorial: How to create matches for exp!

Postby Lopdo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:01 pm

I know about this, but there isn't much I can do about it. It is kinda slow process and requires quite a lot of work, so I decided to let them keep it. You don't get any advantage for your level so why not?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby GilmoreVisuals » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Yeah, guess not. But will there not be any advantage in the future for leveling?
Freelance Graphic Designer :: www.gilmorevisuals.co.uk
GilmoreVisuals

Postby Ratburntro44 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:47 am

Or you could hack into the system to increase rank...

Didn't someone do that once Lopdo? And hack their way to Rank 40?
Ratburntro44

Postby BadFurDay » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:05 am

Ratburntro44 wrote:Or you could hack into the system to increase rank...

Didn't someone do that once Lopdo? And hack their way to Rank 40?

Spinastar didn't hack, he abused a bug/feature where you could log in on two different browser tabs. Used one as a guest to level up his other one (main account).
BadFurDay

Postby Lopdo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:42 am

GilmoreVisuals wrote:Yeah, guess not. But will there not be any advantage in the future for leveling?

advantage? no. Just more unlocks, but there might new races which give bonuses and maluses (for example +5% attack and -5% defence) so it might count as advantage
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Return to General discussion