Vortex Wars 3 Dev Updates

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Vortex Wars 3 Dev Updates

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:48 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:
Sincityman wrote:So it's finally done? No more VW?

I can't get into the main site directly, but this is working: https://beta.vortexwars.com/

I also just use the Beta website. Haven't checked if the game still works through AG.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Guest77 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:07 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
I also just use the Beta website. Haven't checked if the game still works through AG.

It does.
Guest77

Postby Sincityman » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Apparently it does. Never the less it's a ghost town. Logged in for 30 minutes and not a single player. What an eerie feeling. Sad... :(
The Seventh Rider: The golden Horse of Sins - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law (a sin in the eyes of God)
Sincityman

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:23 pm

Just wanted to share this message I got from Beaver back in April when I last spoke to him.

"Sorry for not letting you know what is happening. I have been good, but very busy. I currently am launching a new business, and my freelance business is taking off. I still want to create VW3, and think it has a lot of potential, but right now I don't have time to work on it."

P.S. A lot of us hang out here nowadays since forums has been acting up and logging people out every few minutes.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:22 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:P.S. A lot of us hang out here nowadays since forums has been acting up and logging people out every few minutes.

I too can be found here. :lol:
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Previous

Return to General discussion