Vortex Wars Ryder Cup

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Vortex Wars Ryder Cup

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:18 am

luckyoneab wrote:I am afraid I have to withdraw as I don't want to play with a player in the Europe team ... sorry again
I would have loved to have played

Ok, I understand. Plus it's not my team that's losing a player :twisted: But seriously, sorry you had to drop out. Maybe next time.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby infected » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:30 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
luckyoneab wrote:I am afraid I have to withdraw as I don't want to play with a player in the Europe team ... sorry again
I would have loved to have played

Ok, I understand. Plus it's not my team that's losing a player :twisted: But seriously, sorry you had to drop out. Maybe next time.

honestly i may drop out too, this said player has been harassing everyone including me and i dont want to have any part with him but not dropping out yet just maybe.
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby Simpp1 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:46 pm

Hmmm... i can´t understand why people gets so upset over nothing, i mean - there is a mute button.
If you don´t like a player just mute him/her and enjoy the game?

P.S - just like someone said (i think it was BB, not sure) even sportsmen don´t always like eachother even when they play in a same team.

So much drama over nothing... come on

//Simppi the one and only
Simpp1

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:22 pm

You may not like each other but for the sake of the game can't we just use the mute function. It's only 1 or 2 games you have to play together.

Simppi please can you tone it down. I don't really care what you do but it's hard enough to get things arranged on here without you upsetting everyone.

I just need 7 players who will play. I don't want people leaving or being excluded, It's meant to be a bit of fun.

Can we get this sorted out please? Not fair on those who have tried to make a go of this.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby highlander » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:42 pm

British Bulldog wrote:You may not like each other but for the sake of the game can't we just use the mute function. It's only 1 or 2 games you have to play together.

Simppi please can you tone it down. I don't really care what you do but it's hard enough to get things arranged on here without you upsetting everyone.

I just need 7 players who will play. I don't want people leaving or being excluded, It's meant to be a bit of fun.

Can we get this sorted out please? Not fair on those who have tried to make a go of this.

All three players ( Highlander , LuckyoneAB and Ballsack) would gladly play in this tournament but you can't guarantee Simppi toning it down and stopping his bullying.Tones it for this tournament ,what about the next tournament or the clan games , you going to guarantee that Simppi is going to behave.Its not just this tournament its at risk British Bulldog its your full clan games.Unless you can give a 100% promise that simppi will start acting like a normal member of the community ,this is just going to keep repeating itself everytime.

And you can't, only the mods can deal with the likes of Simppi.

ps,not derailing the thread or drama ,just facts to why three good players felt they had to leave a tournament they want to play.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby luckyoneab » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:51 pm

I have to totally agree with highlander on this one. I think he is the only player I have ever had to constantly mute which is not really a solution you just hear what he has been saying from other players. There are some players where you have an argument and make up, but I am afraid with simppi it just goes on and on, even if you mute and ban him.
luckyoneab

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:29 pm

So what then we replace Simppi and everyone is happy?

Although some players would rather then game not go ahead at all, which I find the be the saddest thing about all this.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby luckyoneab » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:32 pm

British Bulldog wrote:So what then we replace Simppi and everyone is happy?

Although some players would rather then game not go ahead at all, which I find the be the saddest thing about all this.

We leave it up to the creator - the game can go ahead with simppi you just have to find more players, or they can take simppi out and find more players either way its the same result in the end.
They just have to pick what solution they think would be best
luckyoneab

Postby Simpp1 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:29 pm

I guarantee that Im going behave exactly like i´ve been behaving in our clan games so far.

//Simppi
Simpp1

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:10 pm

Simpp1 wrote:I guarantee that Im going behave exactly like i´ve been behaving in our clan games so far.

//Simppi

If Simppi can promise he will not cuss at, harass, or target a certain player unfairly, he can stay. BUT, if he breaks that promise, even if he's not in a Cup match when he breaks his promise, he is out of the Cup on the spot and Brit will need a predetermined sub to take Simppi's place. It's only fair to give him a chance at showing us he can behave.

Can we agree on this proposition?

If so, Brit needs to find an 8th player and one replacement in case of Simppi breaking his promise.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion