Vortex Wars Ryder Cup

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Vortex Wars Ryder Cup

Postby infected » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:15 am

Ryankill wrote:
infected wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Round 2 begins today! You should begin scheduling your matches as soon as possible.

And America, we cannot get shut out in this round as well. Let's pick up the slack a little bit!

okay but the fact that only 2 matches were battled shouldnt the other mean something? like me and damon tried all week to get a match but our opponents were never on, i even tried to talk to badmann about it and he just ran away. and how about the other match with simppi banned? like shouldnt there be some sort of points for the people that try and get the match and the other team just runs?

Both badman and ball were on tho, but not at times that suited you, so are we going to punish the ones that were not the loudest about it?

i tried to talk to badmann about it then he ran away and never showed up again, ballsack was on for like monday and tuesday(when his teammate was never on) and then didnt come back the rest of the week, me and damon were pushing for it the whole week
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:05 am

Typically, I would have it so the players who tried harder to get their matches done get some points, but it's much too hard to prove who tried harder. I would much rather just move on with it and forget about it. We could do it that even after Round 1 is "over" you can go back and complete those matches at a later time if it works for both teams. I would have to see what everyone's thoughts are on that idea.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby infected » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:41 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Typically, I would have it so the players who tried harder to get their matches done get some points, but it's much too hard to prove who tried harder. I would much rather just move on with it and forget about it. We could do it that even after Round 1 is "over" you can go back and complete those matches at a later time if it works for both teams. I would have to see what everyone's thoughts are on that idea.

i like that sound but only for the round before hand so like we dont have round 1s week 5
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:14 pm

infected wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Typically, I would have it so the players who tried harder to get their matches done get some points, but it's much too hard to prove who tried harder. I would much rather just move on with it and forget about it. We could do it that even after Round 1 is "over" you can go back and complete those matches at a later time if it works for both teams. I would have to see what everyone's thoughts are on that idea.

i like that sound but only for the round before hand so like we dont have round 1s week 5

Ok, since there hasn't really been any input from other contestants, we're going to go ahead and say that for the remainder of Round 2, you can also complete your Round 1 match if you did not already. We will do the same thing each Round from now on, where you can finish the previous Round's matches (but only the previous Round, not further back).
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby celticus2010 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:22 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Shout out to any European's on here, looking to get a team together for this. If there's any interest please post on here or let me know.

Just like the real Ryder Cup I fully expect European dominance if this takes place!

Hi BB count me in for the EU side if needed, I can replace simppi if required?
celticus2010

Postby luckyoneab » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:38 pm

BeatlesFan/Manny158 and ryankill is there any particular time and date we are looking at completing our round. my laptop needs to go in for repair so could use a answer asap
Thanks
luckyoneab

Postby BeatlesFan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:26 am

luckyoneab wrote:BeatlesFan/Manny158 and ryankill is there any particular time and date we are looking at completing our round. my laptop needs to go in for repair so could use a answer asap
Thanks

I am on around this time daily, and on the weekend most anytime between 10 am and 8 pm California, USA time.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby luckyoneab » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:41 pm

I can do anytime from 6pm to around 11pm uk time tomorrow if that suits every
One
luckyoneab

Postby BeatlesFan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:53 pm

luckyoneab wrote:I can do anytime from 6pm to around 11pm uk time tomorrow if that suits every
One

If I did the time zone conversion correctly, I should be in game from 7 pm to 8 pm your time. I hope everyone else can make it then.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby British Bulldog » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:18 pm

celticus2010 wrote:
British Bulldog wrote:Shout out to any European's on here, looking to get a team together for this. If there's any interest please post on here or let me know.

Just like the real Ryder Cup I fully expect European dominance if this takes place!

Hi BB count me in for the EU side if needed, I can replace simppi if required?

Excellent, thank you Celticus

I can be in game anytime today or tomorrow if others can make it.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion