Vortex Wars Ryder Cup

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Vortex Wars Ryder Cup

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:37 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:Viljasaar just beat me in our round for the Ryder Cup.

Ok, thanks for posting! I hope you both had fun playing in this year's Ryder Cup. Thanks for participating!

Since the score is tied, if it is still like that after Sunday, I think we should do a captain's match to decide it. Thoughts?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Damon 12 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:28 pm

I won against Jottoblau in the fifth round of the Ryder Cup
Why is the sky blue?
"We live in the eye of a blue eyed giant named Mucumba"

-Ryan, I know how to play!!
Damon 12

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:32 pm

Damon 12 wrote:I won against Jottoblau in the fifth round of the Ryder Cup

I watched the game so there wasn't even any need to post, but thanks! I hope you both had fun playing in the Cup!
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:48 pm

Team America has won the Ryder Cup by a score of 15 to 12!

Thank you to all the participants; I hope you all had fun playing in the first ever Vortex Wars Ryder Cup. What perfect timing to end our cup at the same time as the real Cup (also won by America).

British Bulldog wrote:Just like the real Ryder Cup I fully expect European dominance if this takes place!

Didn't quite turn out the way you had hoped, did it Bulldog?

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby luckyoneab » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:16 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Team America has won the Ryder Cup by a score of 15 to 12!

Thank you to all the participants; I hope you all had fun playing in the first ever Vortex Wars Ryder Cup. What perfect timing to end our cup at the same time as the real Cup (also won by America).

British Bulldog wrote:Just like the real Ryder Cup I fully expect European dominance if this takes place!

Didn't quite turn out the way you had hoped, did it Bulldog?

I don't understand what happened either - I blame ryan and bulldog its usually their fault :lol:
luckyoneab

Previous

Return to General discussion