Where have all the moderators gone?

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Where have all the moderators gone?

Postby celticus2010 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:55 pm

I'm an avid player from Europe and play regular during the week from 16:00 hrs - 22:00 hrs and on Saturday from 12:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs.
I have seen our new moderator only twice and for very short periods of maybe 20 mins in the last 3/4 months.
The lack of moderation is causing a growing number of players to conspicuously, defiantly, or boldly break the the rules set out in this game.
Personally I'm tired and surprised when I see high ranking player's use dual accounts during game play.
Further to this the lack of moderation with a number of new players talking in chat and lobby using foul language and obscenities.

What can we do about this?
Suggestions please.
celticus2010

Re: Where have all the moderators gone?

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:52 am

The developer is working on moving the game over to HTML5 at which point he can then work on revamping our mod tools which will allow us to do our job MUCH better.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby >(FM)< » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:14 am

To the statement of inactivity of the moderators, specifically me it seems your talking about. Possibly we have different timezones? I try to get on at different times I must not be available to your timezone often, and for more recent inactivity, I've been having computer problems.

I apologise for any inconvenience I have made, but maybe filing a report on the users that are breaking the rules would help?
I hope you understand! :D
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:19 am

Admittedly I have had a very busy week.

I have popped into the game all but two days, just to check on things, but have only played on three different days.

A lot of times when I do check on the game there is little activity and nothing to moderate. I suppose I could ban a couple of guys, but then it would be just me logged in.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Return to General discussion