Mirrored sites of VW

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Mirrored sites of VW

Postby jottoblau » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:06 pm

Even if the VW server really will be closed, there is still a chance that VW could survive. This is how:

When I login via Kongregate, I am lvl 63 or so, throught vortexwar.com and through the new samrush.net, I am lvl 10 or so. This means, there must be 2 separate storage places. Maybe we all can keep killing each other on Kong?
jottoblau

Re: Mirrored sites of VW

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:05 am

The game is run through the same multiplayer service (Player.IO) either way, which is the issue. Because of Kongregate's requirements there is a separate account service for Kongregate users (running through Kong accounts) (I think another one, maybe AG? also does this) but it doesn't change the issue still present. The one on my website is just the same one as is on vortexwars.com (the standard one) and going through that account service as well.

At least, that's my understanding which I am pretty sure of. On the off chance that I am wrong I will probably be corrected, but don't get your hopes up.
Ratburntro44

Re: Mirrored sites of VW

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:The game is run through the same multiplayer service (Player.IO) either way, which is the issue. Because of Kongregate's requirements there is a separate account service for Kongregate users (running through Kong accounts) (I think another one, maybe AG? also does this) but it doesn't change the issue still present. The one on my website is just the same one as is on vortexwars.com (the standard one) and going through that account service as well.

At least, that's my understanding which I am pretty sure of. On the off chance that I am wrong I will probably be corrected, but don't get your hopes up.

I can confirm this.
And Yes, it does it for ArmorGames too.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Return to General discussion