Guests

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Guests

Postby highlander » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:25 am

Guest77 wrote:Two of the three quit for reasons aforementioned.

One quit for jovial life circumstances.

You are a liar guest77 , still stirring things with pure make believe gossip.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby British Bulldog » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:31 am

highlander wrote:Only person throwing blatant lies about is you.
I just wanted to clarify a view points but its obivious you are too pig headed to listen to reason.I broke no rules entering a game as a guest and after i said who i was ,it was you who started the abuse,screen shots proved that part , thats why you got banned.please stop the lies.Not my fault you have a stalker Ratsmasher.

As for naming me as the pizza noobs departure , well thats a load of crap but i'll let the mods deal with that.

Three threads and all on hate Ratsmasher , going for the record.

Fuck sake! Again its ends up like this! PLEASE LEAVE MY POSTS ALONE, NOT EVERYTHING ON HERE CONCERNS YOU!!!!

But......There are no blatant lies are there?

You sneaked in my game as a guest, why would anyone do this unless they were causing troble???

This thread was nothing to do with you until you made it so? Why are you even here?????????????
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Fangfallen » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:21 am

Right...

Player enters game as guest > player uses bad name > player badmouths in game.

Fix: Guests cannot name their guest account, or chat on game.

Granted, people will do as they always do and just make an account they don't care about and do it again.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby fluppa » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:21 am

I don't know if Moderators are able to find out "Guests" IP address, but if so, a solution could be that a "Guest No. soandso" who has been reported for an insult etc. and it has been proofed that
the report is correct, will receive a lifetime ban onto his main and all his/her other accounts. This might stop proper players to use Guest accounts for baiting and insults, because they have to
fear lossing too much. It's a Scandal that the reputation of real Guest accounts is so bad today and innocent Newbies have to suffer, because a few players disguise their hate behind Guest A/c.
fluppa

Postby highlander » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:32 am

Just like to say one last thing,this thread did feel a little de ja vu,so i checked and bang history does repeat itself:

well in ratsmashers version.

ratsmasher 003.jpg
ratsmasher 003.jpg (81.07 KiB) Viewed 5743 times

ratsmasher 004.jpg
ratsmasher 004.jpg (159.9 KiB) Viewed 5743 times

Little did i know i was defending a hypocrite.
ratsmasher 001.jpg
ratsmasher 001.jpg (46.44 KiB) Viewed 5743 times

There is several other threads but hope you get the jist ,repeating oneself just to lower others is not moving forward and helping the game.
Hopefully i just proved this as another ranting for attention.
Maybe the mods could learn from this small history lesson.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby British Bulldog » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:25 am

Oh dear. Pretty sure this has all been explained already. But here it is again for the simple minded folk.

I got out of hand as Ratsmasher and Earths Mars was a pure piss take account. These posts are years old, I have apologised for past actions and built bridges.

Just going to collate all the posts where you have been a nob, should be done by Christmas!

Actually I give up. Even the most thick skulled person stops banging their head against a wall eventually. Can't argue with this level of stupidity.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby mattie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:44 pm

pmsl
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:57 pm

Well highlander if I was to join your game as a guest, how would you feel?
(Excuse the fact you don't allow it for just one second)
Even though I wouldn't have started any arguments.
Maybe I have created a account and have been playing with you for the past few weeks?
How do you feel?
But yet, you can do it?
I'm not trying to pick sides, I'm sure you don't mean any harm purposely, your just not very good in cooperating with others which is unfortunate, I tend to be like that on occasions as well.
(Shouldn't lock this I feel they are grown men and should e able to work things out until things get out of hand)
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby highlander » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:18 pm

>(FM)< wrote:Well highlander if I was to join your game as a guest, how would you feel?
Maybe I have created a account and have been playing with you for the past few weeks?
How do you feel?
But yet, you can do it?
I'm not trying to pick sides, I'm sure you don't mean any harm purposely, your just not very good in cooperating with others which is unfortunate, I tend to be like that on occasions as well.
(Shouldn't lock this I feel they are grown men and should e able to work things out until things get out of hand)

Well FM you have made a new account recently lolbro52 or something similar.
As for guests in my game , really difficult but if you read i have no guests for 3yrs ( probably missed that part )
Funnyman all jest aside ,any player who creates a poll to get another banned ,is a noob.YOU.
I've had too many guests to count in other games just stalk me or troll,abusive not even trying to play fair but hey thats there sad life , i live rent free there.

As for the rest its nice to see only the usual suspects turn up , except Fluppa.

Always nice to see you fm keep up your bias work.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:43 pm

highlander wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:Well highlander if I was to join your game as a guest, how would you feel?
How do you feel?
But yet, you can do it?

Well FM you have made a new account recently lolbro52 or something similar.
As for guests in my game , really difficult but if you read i have no guests for 3yrs ( probably missed that part )
Funnyman all jest aside ,any player who creates a poll to get another banned ,is a noob.YOU.
I've had too many guests to count in other games just stalk me or troll,abusive not even trying to play fair but hey thats there sad life , i live rent free there.

As for the rest its nice to see only the usual suspects turn up , except Fluppa.

Always nice to see you fm keep up your bias work.

It's literally as if you only read what you want to read. And ignore anything that opposes your attitude towards myself, I said try to imagine that you let guests in your games figuratively. Then I came up with a even better example right after it, and no I am not lolbro52.
And here we go again I can always count on you to bring things up that happened about 2 years ago. Grant it I was a little angry after you insulted my family unprovoked, and at the time you were causing much more havoc and arguments, I was not the only one, but now all those people have left, or were banned...
Anyway, I'm not here to add another person to argue, I just stubbornly say what is on my mind.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion