Guests

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Guests

Postby British Bulldog » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi all

I currently set up my games to allow guests to play. I do this because I want people signing in as guests to see as many games as possible. Although I'm starting to think I may have to stop which would be a shame.

I can live with them making silly mistakes or quitting and giving people an easy win but when we have proper players sneaking round as guests then I think there is a problem. I have been banned for telling a player sneaking into my game as a guest to f**k off and daft little things like below also don't help.

'guest'.JPG
'guest'.JPG (82.27 KiB) Viewed 6518 times

So to 'Guest3690' - Yes I was Ratsmasher but don't think Ill be getting banned? As this has been discussed previously and everyone is aware, I apologised and built bridges. As for the pizza noob thing, no idea what they have to do with me? As far as I know it was just a few players that Highlander accused of cheating/allying.

Finally can I ask all players not to use guest accounts? As you are only going to ruin it for real guests, people who may actually hang around and help the game grow.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Re: Guests

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Shut Up Pizza Noob.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby British Bulldog » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Haha, sorry more of a fillet steak man myself. Speaking of noobs, just saw you finally managed to get yourself in game for once!

Joking aside though Its a shame most of them have left, didn't really know Karen but Weed and Steven were sound lads.
British Bulldog

Postby Guest77 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:37 pm

I may or may not know the reasons they left the game...
Guest77

Postby mattie » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:34 pm

I'll be shocked if even get a legit guest and not a player that has an account
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:38 pm

>(FM)< wrote:Shut Up Pizza Noob.

This is the best I could find on Urban Dictionary.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:14 pm

Can't be a sneak if openly declare who i am before placing on my first turn, plus didn't troll anyone.Stop being a paranoid child bulldog , think you are the only player ever to get abuse from a guest.And before you say ,it was not me, you were never that great a player to be a pizza noob , plus as Ratsmasher they wouldn't have you.Techgump has repeatedly warned of this for 3yrs about guests,thats why my games have been closed to guests for 3yrs.

ps,just stating the facts not looking for an arguement.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby British Bulldog » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:09 am

Guest77 wrote:I may or may not know the reasons they left the game...

I'm sure you do, Highlander have anything to do with it by any chance???

mattie wrote:I'll be shocked if even get a legit guest and not a player that has an account

Of course its not a real guest! My whole point was, things like this stop people accepting real guests in game, who in turn should be the future of the game!

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:Shut Up Pizza Noob.

This is the best I could find on Urban Dictionary.

Haha thanks Autumn, I presumed it was just something this forum had created. You yanks are mad, but you did introduce me to Sasha Gray so you cant be that bad!!!

highlander wrote:Can't be a sneak if openly declare who i am before placing on my first turn, plus didn't troll anyone.Stop being a paranoid child bulldog , think you are the only player ever to get abuse from a guest.And before you say ,it was not me, you were never that great a player to be a pizza noob , plus as Ratsmasher they wouldn't have you.Techgump has repeatedly warned of this for 3yrs about guests,thats why my games have been closed to guests for 3yrs.

ps,just stating the facts not looking for an arguement.

Actually yes you can!?!?! If you had declared who you were in the the lobby, you would have been kicked... instantly, but you never, hence being a sneaky coward. You sneaked in as a guest and proceeded to caused trouble? Correct me if I'm wrong?

Also never above did I say I was in the 'Pizza Noob Gang??? I've also never claimed to be a great player (In fact I'm quite modest) but I do hold my own and as a Soldier I do very well. Begrudgingly I will say that Ryan, 77 and Lucky are better players than me. But you??? F**king no chance! To be honest you're pretty poor pal!

As for not looking for an argument? Don't make me laugh, you have done nothing but cause arguments - forever - you are the cancer of Vortex Wars(If anyone doesn't believe me please read any thread ever)

Not sure why you felt the need to get involved here? Unless you were said guest of course? Its clear you get upset quite easily, can I suggest you don't read any of my posts in future, that way you cant get upset by what I say!
British Bulldog

Postby highlander » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:17 am

Only person throwing blatant lies about is you.
I just wanted to clarify a view points but its obivious you are too pig headed to listen to reason.I broke no rules entering a game as a guest and after i said who i was ,it was you who started the abuse,screen shots proved that part , thats why you got banned.please stop the lies.Not my fault you have a stalker Ratsmasher.

As for naming me as the pizza noobs departure , well thats a load of crap but i'll let the mods deal with that.

Three threads and all on hate Ratsmasher , going for the record.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Guest77 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:19 am

Two of the three quit for reasons aforementioned.

One quit for jovial life circumstances.
Guest77

Next

Return to General discussion