Guests

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Guests

Postby highlander » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:45 pm

more lies , i have never once insulted your family .Stop spreading lies.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Yes, ignore everything but the one thing you can challenge me on.
I'm glad I don't remember what you said but it had to do with her being on drugs and not supporting me.

You seem to always turn to drugs as a insult, that's a pattern I see with you.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby highlander » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:54 pm

>(FM)< wrote:Yes, ignore everything but the one thing you can challenge me on.
I'm glad I don't remember what you said but it had to do with her being on drugs and not supporting me.

Really sad you lie ,must make your parents and family proud.
Funny a guy who screen shot everything and reported me daily can't find any proof all of a sudden.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:02 pm

highlander wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:Yes, ignore everything but the one thing you can challenge me on.

Really sad you lie ,must make your parents and family proud.

See there you go again, except this was just a subtle little Jab, and not an all out attack, these things are what make you get on people's nerves but also not ban worthy.
Listen, I feel sympathy for you, 2 classes of psychology have done that to me I guess.
Your just a middle aged man trying to play a flash game, we all are, might not all be middle aged, but you get me... i also feel sympathy for a loss of your limbs if i remember correctly... but you just havent beenworking well with others, and can take a disagreement too severely, think before you speak highlander, clean your 4 year slate highlander, I know some players aggrivate you, but that doesn't mean everyone is out for that same reason. I just want to play a game highlander give me, and anyone else you have kept a gruge on a chance, if they fuck up, they fuck up, and leave them alone, they keep bothering you, then you report, and take actions to the next level. I know it can be hard to just let past aggressions go, but sometimes it's best, and can save ALL of our sanity issues.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby highlander » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Thats funny coming from a bias person who has been told to stop pestering me ,from the mods.
Nah best i kick ,easier that way.Thats till someone makes game names and is abusive about it.
Why can't you fm leave me alone as i've asked a dozen times and stop telling lies,maybe then i'll think on it.

Forgot i carry no past or present hate,agressions or dislikes , i just want to play vortex wars in good fair games.

All i ever wanted for 4yrs.

If you guys leave me alone , without game names , threads of crap , stalking , hounding and bullying constantly .Yeah i guess i could be that player at lvl34 before all this crap started
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby BeatlesFan » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:57 am

fluppa wrote: I don't know if Moderators are able to find out "Guests" IP address, but if so, a solution could be that a "Guest No. soandso" who has been reported for an insult etc. and it has been proofed that
the report is correct, will receive a lifetime ban onto his main and all his/her other accounts. This might stop proper players to use Guest accounts for baiting and insults, because they have to
fear lossing too much. It's a Scandal that the reputation of real Guest accounts is so bad today and innocent Newbies have to suffer, because a few players disguise their hate behind Guest A/c.

We can see any IP, including guests, but we have to be in the game at the same time to see it. I have quite a list of suspect/past offending players and their IPs and I do cross check it when there is a guest or low level account that seems up to no good. In the past this has had a couple of hits where it really was a known player, however the reality is since we have to be in the game at the same time as that player, more often than not when you have an issue with an alt or a guest, we are not around.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:35 pm

highlander wrote:Thats funny coming from a bias person who has been told to stop pestering me ,from the mods.
Nah best i kick ,easier that way.Thats till someone makes game names and is abusive about it.
Why can't you fm leave me alone as i've asked a dozen times and stop telling lies,maybe then i'll think on it.

Forgot i carry no past or present hate,agressions or dislikes , i just want to play vortex wars in good fair games.

All i ever wanted for 4yrs.

If you guys leave me alone , without game names , threads of crap , stalking , hounding and bullying constantly .Yeah i guess i could be that player at lvl34 before all this crap started

But the thing is I made the game name to get your attention and realize I want to play too, and your game is all thats available sometimes, I make my own and I can go 30 minutes of people coming and going. I made one thread, It wasn't of crap, I was genuinely aggravated and everyone takes it differently, I don't bully you, I retaliate.
I'm trying to make amends here, and if I start anything just start kicking me again or whatever.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Karen219 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Did someone say pizza?
Karen219

Postby Guest77 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:10 pm

omg
Guest77

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Dammit. Now I want some pepperoni pizza.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion