Guests

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Guests

Postby BeatlesFan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:37 am

Karen219 wrote:Did someone say pizza?

Home for the holidays!
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby highlander » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:16 pm

I'll give British Bulldog new info that we all know but he doesn't , guests aren't allowed to talk in main lobby or a game lobby.So how can a guest say who he is Sherlock.Plus any player can go on as a guest and say whatever name , i'm Techgump , Highlander , Fangfallen or Ratsmasher.Easiest way , make games no guests , its not rocket science.

PS. Fangfallen he could have easily asked the same question and drama here than waste mod time on report users , its his own thread.I mean he makes exactly the same drama and accusations here .But its ok you waived it again.Not looking for bother just seems you don't know the forum much these days,although i hate agree with The vWo , you wanted my clan out the council Fangfallen but i don't see any active clans.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:30 pm

The irony of someone as dumb as you trying to talk down to me makes me laugh.

My point is no player should be sneaking round as a guest in the first place. Also I'm fully aware I can set games up no guests, however I try and encourage new players rather than exclude them.

This game should be called highlander wars rather than Vortex Wars. You really are the cancer of the game.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby highlander » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:49 am

You show me an innocent player who hasn't ,that includes you british bulldog -aka ratsmasher.

page two proves your new friend has.

I get guest trolls every game i join thats open to guests but you don't see me screaming they are all bulldog or guest77 because your nothing to me.Even when i try to open my games to guests,all i get is guest-pros , you bullies are ruining the game with all this drama.Lets drop all this ,stay away from each others games , other games no trolling ( easy for me as i don't troll ), no more snide comments on forum plus forum games.

PS,side note,its funny that the mods missed every swear word you done in the last year on forum but my one 3yrs ago got a ban.

( its 5)
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby mattie » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:35 pm

ITS A ONLY A censored GAME LOL TWO CHILDREN FIGHTING ON FORUM the two of ye are grown men shouldn't ye not be worried by
house bills and censored like that but you're not you are more worried about what some guy has to say over the internet because he pissed you off in game
you could say i'm a clown but I just laugh at how pissed off ye get lol over a stranger that you'll probably won't ever meet stop being a whiney little censored and ignore each other ye two are the only cancer of the game
after all its the bigger man that walks away

Plus I never once got angry at someone(still not angry) I just did it to get a laugh its so easy to get ye all pissed off

watch now I'll get banned for swearing stop being sensitive censored.
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby British Bulldog » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Previous

Return to General discussion