Forum Awareness Day - Sat. November 14, 2015

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Forum Awareness Day - Sat. November 14, 2015

Postby BeatlesFan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:42 am

Saturday, November 14, 2015 is Forum Awareness Day!

Many Vortex Wars players are not aware of the forum and are missing out on an opportunity to join our extended community.

For the entire 24 hours (in YOUR time zone) on Saturday, November 14, 2015 we will inspire in-game players to explore the Vortex Wars Forum, perhaps for the first time. Many may decide to register and join us here as new forum members.

On Saturday, November 14, 2015 we will enjoy bringing several topics to the top that we hope will be of interest to players that are new to the forum:

New Players Forum
Tips and Strategies
Vortex Wars Council
Players by GMT Time Zone
All of the top/hot Forum Games
Clan threads

Clans: This is also an opportunity for you to showcase your clan in the best light.

In order to keep this game alive and inspire a growth in the forum community - I am declaring Saturday, November 14, 2015 as Forum Awareness Day.

You can help by:

>>Being in the game when you can
>>Letting others know both in the lobby and in the game to check out the forum
>>Being logged in (not hidden) on the forum as much as you can

Be active on the forum to include:
>>If you are in a clan, make at least one post to your clan thread
>>Play at least one forum game that day
>>Say something positive on a thread that you think will appeal to a new forum user (such as one of the tips threads, a forum game or the New Players Forum thread)

Saturday, November 14, 2015 is Forum Awareness Day! - Let's invite in-game players to join the forum all day long.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quick Links:

Welcome New Forum Users. Here are some Quick Links to help you navigate the forum.

1) Check out the Forum Games from the main page - Play any and all that look interesting to you.
2) Check out the Clans. We have an extended community here on the forum and many have joined Vortex Wars groups called clans. Take a look and see what you find.

When you are done looking at those or to help you find things that might be of interest - Check out these Quick Links that you may find helpful:

Vortex Wars Probabilities:
http://samrush.net/apps/vortexwars/dice.php
Wonder what your chances are of winning that attack? This link will show you the odds of success.

Tips and Tricks for Vortex Wars thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=896
Looking for tips from other players? This thread might give you some ideas to help improve your game.

New Players thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5380
Are you a new player to either the game or the forum? This is your place to chat and also get your questions answered from veterans.

Vortex Wars Council thread:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4825
Looking for information on clans? This is your best single source for information on all clans including the Active Clans Listing showing every current clan on the forum.

Let’s Play thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5058
Looking to let your friends on the forum know when to meet you in the game. This is your spot to announce when you are online in the game.

Vortex Wars Hall of Fame (Achievements) thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3573
Have you earned Vortex Wars Achievements? This is your place to post and join the Hall of Fame.

Player Information (By GMT Time Zone) thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5036
Trying to find other Vortex Wars Players in your Time Zone? They are listed here. You can also post and be added to the listing.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Re: Forum Awareness Day - Sat. November 14, 2015

Postby PandorasBx » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:19 am

Do we have to wear a colored ribbon or anything?
PandorasBx

Postby fluppa » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:04 am

The Independent Fighters will give full support to this thread on 14 November 2015.

New Members of the VW community will find Members of our clan "In-Game" and "On-Forum" on this date.
YOU have the possibility to inform yourself, give us your questions and if you want, join our clan.
Please use this link viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5334 to find our clan page !
fluppa

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:08 am

PandorasBx wrote:Do we have to wear a colored ribbon or anything?

Every little bit helps.
BeatlesFan

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:10 am

BeatlesFan wrote:
PandorasBx wrote:Do we have to wear a colored ribbon or anything?

Every little bit helps.

I have yard signs and everything set up.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:47 am

Beatlesfan 2k16!
Bringing awareness
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby BeatlesFan » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:52 am

Today, Saturday November 14, 2015 is Forum Awareness Day!

While it is not yet Saturday where I am in California, USA, it is already Saturday in part of the world.

Forum Awareness Day is all day Saturday, November 14, 2015 IN YOUR TIME ZONE. So if it is Saturday for you, it is Forum Awareness Day.

I, and many others, will be both in the game and on forum a lot today. We hope to create awareness of the game and forum for many. Perhaps we might inspire some to join the extended forum community. Several popular forum games, threads, tips and tricks, clan pages, etc. will be brought to the top and active today.

Please join us as much as you like and can today and celebrate Forum Awareness Day!

I encourage everyone to be active, join in the conversation, hopefully keep it positive, share a laugh, fight a clan war, play the game, and have a good time.

For my time zone, it will be Saturday in about 7 more hours and I will be active from morning to night at many points throughout the day.
'
I hope to see you there.
BeatlesFan

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:46 am

Well, as Forum Awareness Day comes to an end, I would like to say that I had a great time today.

The game was more active than I have seen in a long time. I played a lot, including moving forward with one of the VWC v WP Clan Wars matchups.

The forum also had a good day. I counted 73 posts. 32 of them were me, but most of them were others. Glad to see the activity.

Hopefully we can bring in a few more players and stay a bit more active on forum.

Thanks for a good day.

:D
BeatlesFan

Return to General discussion