Vortex Wars Olympics

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Vortex Wars Olympics

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:00 pm

I can't host Olympics today, as I need to be out of the house about that time. Maybe one of the other judges can host.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:02 am

Just want to apologize to those in the last Olympic match today, my internet crashed and it wasn't cooperating on the reset. Unfortunately, since none of the judges were in it, the results won't count. Please join me on Monday for another try.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby OGH_MaGmA » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:11 am

Aweh, and I won on my first try too. :c
Ah well, we were hoping you'd end up watching the game at least, but anyways, I'll hopefully be joining more of these games as they come on. Nice to play with the ones who were there!
Dog, huh?             I LOVE DOGS
OGH_MaGmA

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:45 pm

I was hoping to be able to host today, but my mom has other plans :roll: Sorry about that guys, I'll try and get one of the others to host.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:37 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I was hoping to be able to host today, but my mom has other plans :roll: Sorry about that guys, I'll try and get one of the others to host.

Ditto for today. This time it's bowling. I should be available Friday. I'll probably start about 15 minutes early Friday.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Actually, plan change now and I can host today. Hope some of you can make it!

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:16 pm

I'm moving today's matches to 4pm EST (21:00 GMT) due to some schedule changes. I will be there to host them personally barring an unexpected change.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:22 pm

I can't host today's matches; I have stuff scheduled on either side of the time for Olympics. Wednesday is also sketchy for me, so I'll keep you guys updated.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:37 pm

OK, so I think I've figured it out. I should be able to host tomorrow's Olympics matches sometime between 5pm EST (21:00 GMT) and 5:15pm EST (21:15 GMT).

I believe the times are right, I didn't think Europe has Daylight Savings yet.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm going to try and host a couple matches this upcoming Saturday at around 11:00am EDT (15:00 GMT).

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion