The Death of VW

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

The Death of VW

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:44 am

One day, everything we've said and done here will be erased and forgotten. Hours, days, weeks, months, years we've spent together will be deleted by the mindless streetsweeper of the web. Each word, our memories, will be gone forever. Evidence of friendships once forged, fights once fought, the community we built, all irretrievably revoked: no return. And someday after that, perhaps a lifetime, the last of us will have a last idle thought back towards the friends they knew closely but never met. They will wonder at the fates of whatshername and whomever, wonder whether they ever achieved their dreams, ever made a mark on the world. But searching will yield no results... there simply is no "Autumnwolf17" any longer, and no proof there ever was. It is every life's dream to live beyond it's death in some manner, to be remembered for something, some validation that each triumph was worth the blood. I want for each of you to earn your legacy, but will Vortex Wars be a part of it? It's a fond memory at best, something you'll think of when you sit down and reflect on the past.

Someday, someone will type the final words ever to be spoken on this site. Will they know they are signing off for all of us? Will we go gentle into that goodnight?

I call dibs.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Re: The Death of VW

Postby fluppa » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:56 pm

You were not in the happiest mood when u wrote that i guess,
(ok- how can be somebody happy who live in Pyongyang, North Korea)
but be rest assured
nothing lasts forever - except Elvis :o
fluppa

Postby highlander » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Autumnwolf17 if you want to quit ,then quit but stop posting doom and gloom about a great game,this is your 5th attempt to disgrace the game.All because you are leaving you shouldn't persaude others also.You talk as if the game would collaspe because the great Autumnwolf17 and The Wolfpack have ceased to be. :mrgreen:
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:00 pm

highlander wrote:Autumnwolf17 if you want to quit ,then quit but stop posting doom and gloom about a great game,this is your 5th attempt to disgrace the game.All because you are leaving you shouldn't persaude others also.You talk as if the game would collaspe because the great Autumnwolf17 and The Wolfpack have ceased to be. :mrgreen:

There are a lot of things I could ask to question what you just said, but I think the most important one is this: What were the first four?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:33 pm

highlander wrote:Autumnwolf17 if you want to quit ,then quit but stop posting doom and gloom about a great game,this is your 5th attempt to disgrace the game.All because you are leaving you shouldn't persaude others also.You talk as if the game would collaspe because the great Autumnwolf17 and The Wolfpack have ceased to be. :mrgreen:

It is inevitable, doesn't lopdo have to pay to use (whatever there name is) servers?
If so, what happens when he stops?
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Ryankill » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:54 pm

>(FM)< wrote:

It is inevitable, doesn't lopdo have to pay to use (whatever there name is) servers?

He has already said.....
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby >(FM)< » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:24 am

Ryankill wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:

He has already said.....

Shut up loser!
Anyway, ill check in for a long time to if I remember my account stuff, don't be active but ill check in.

I'll talk to myself if I have to as well.
Last edited by >(FM)< on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby XxGlItChxX » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:27 am

>(FM)< wrote:I'll check in for a long time to if I remember my account stuff, don't be active but ill check in.

I'll talk to myself if I have too as well.

You Already have.
Idiot.
%@#%*@&%[END_TRANSMISSION]!%@&^!$@#%
XxGlItChxX

Postby >(FM)< » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:29 am

Shut up loser!
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:14 am

I don't remember Lopdo saying anything about it to be honest...

One of these days I need an extra account. I have a bunch in game I've pretty much never used and one or two I actually did (not telling you the alt).

Everything else is like Saber or Seer Heartstroker (which sounds creepy) or whatever else.

I guess I was Lancestar2 as well, but that account got banned so...
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Next

Return to General discussion