Q. & A.

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Which day(s) are you most likely to play VortexWars?

Sundays
15%
Mondays
13%
Tuesdays
9%
Wednesdays
15%
Thursdays
9%
Fridays
15%
Saturdays
24%

Total votes : 46

Re: Q. & A.

Postby mattie » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:58 am

Fangfallen wrote:
mattie wrote:What can I do if I want to report something interesting but my file is too big yes I tried cropping but its not enough

You could lower it's resolution as well, however I'd suggest just downloading and using lightshot.

Thanks Fang.
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby mattie » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Apparently Grego (WP) say I secret ally before a game then I am kept as a pet until all other
players are dead and giving 2nd and I have been 2nd just twice in the last 2 weeks -_- One with Ryan and 1 wait British bulldog

I already asked fluppa and bb to tell I dont ally in games but he wont listen maybe some senior players can convince him that it was not MY fault
I was 2nd
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:39 pm

mattie wrote:Apparently Grego (WP) say I secret ally before a game then I am kept as a pet until all other
players are dead and giving 2nd and I have been 2nd just twice in the last 2 weeks -_- One with Ryan and 1 wait British bulldog

I already asked fluppa and bb to tell I dont ally in games but he wont listen maybe some senior players can convince him that it was not MY fault
I was 2nd

I wouldn't take much notice of Grego, he's just winding you up. I don't know what other games he's on about but i wanted you dead in our one and you would of been but for them franks!!!
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby SKS » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:19 am

As a new player, I have quite a few questions.

WHY THE HELL IS THE GAME STILL WHITE??

Is there a FaZe clan in this game?

Can I smoke some dank weed while playing?

Are noscoping and hardscoping possible?
SKS

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:20 pm

WHY THE HELL IS THE GAME STILL WHITE??
We had an influx of Polish players at one point, but we chased them away. Now our cultural and ethnic diversity is roughly limited to Russian spambots.
Is there a FaZe clan in this game?
Yes, they call themselves the Killer Mantids. Best of luck making it in though, their entry requirements are only slightly more restrictive than a turnstyle gate with it's bars broken. (Great guys though, really)
Can I smoke some dank weed while playing?
I certainly hope so.
Are noscoping and hardscoping possible?
Yes, but you aren't pro enough.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:43 am

Can mods mute players on our profiles? May be the best way to end the arguing, if people won't use the mute button just do it for us!

I realise I am also guilty of getting involved in the daft arguments and should of just ignored the comments. I have had a few beers, been on a terrible run in game and got frustrated but I don't ally/cheat and like to think I play fair.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:43 am

British Bulldog wrote:Can mods mute players on our profiles? May be the best way to end the arguing, if people won't use the mute button just do it for us!

I realise I am also guilty of getting involved in the daft arguments and should of just ignored the comments. I have had a few beers, been on a terrible run in game and got frustrated but I don't ally/cheat and like to think I play fair.

We do not have that type of access in the game.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:25 am

We ought to have Lopdo remove chatting from the game entirely.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:51 am

Fangfallen wrote:We ought to have Lopdo remove chatting from the game entirely.

For some reason that never occurred to me. I do like the chat feature a lot but have to admit that removing it would eliminate over 90% of the reported problems.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby highlander » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:30 am

BeatlesFan wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:We ought to have Lopdo remove chatting from the game entirely.

For some reason that never occurred to me. I do like the chat feature a lot but have to admit that removing it would eliminate over 90% of the reported problems.

If the certain players didn't make insulting names and games names it would eliminate the problems before the need to report.All any player ever asks is let's play and leave each other alone, don't see respected players I.P.'s making alt accounts to shout abuse or make game names.
Not saying i'm an angel ,like everyone else i have my days when allies and noobs tend to be more annoying than other days.But i've also seen more colourful language used to a far greater extent than i ever did but not one report about them.As for the belittling of players, especially beginners it is far more common and nastier than the moderating team know about.
It would be a great advantage if the moderating couldn't be befriended , as of now you can be friended and the rule breakers know when you are on.
But'll say this the moderating team although limited to two in an American time zones have caught and judged far more in the last six months than the previous three years.Keep going team maybe and hopefully turn the tide back to a more friendlier time.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion