DESCRIPTIVE!

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

DESCRIPTIVE!

Postby Robomajor » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Do you think you could get into more detail about the game types? I want to know things like: how many troops you lose according to dice rolls in an attrition match, and how high can all dice go, and many many more things. I want to know EVERYTHING about this game, not just the game types (although I want to know everything about those to).
This too shall pass.
Robomajor

Re: DESCRIPTIVE!

Postby Lopdo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 am

I don't want to go into much details about attrition rules, they are my secret recipe ;)

max dice count is 8 for all types of games (if you see more, it is a bug, let me know pls what kind of game, what happened before and if it is only visual bug or function as well. e.g. when you attack this region, does it feel like it has more dice).

I am not sure I will get around to making detailed info about everything, I would rather fix bugs and implement new features ;)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby Robomajor » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am

When looking at the numbers when they are spinning, I only see 1-6 on one to one battles. And on Attrition and Hard Core, it looks like each unit is worth 4 in battle, and it chooses a number from 1 to units attacking x 4. The only time I have seen my reasoning be wrong on Attrition and Hard Core battles is in a match where I saw a 36, but that could have just been a glitch.
This too shall pass.
Robomajor

Postby Lopdo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:22 am

each army represents one die. In 1v1 dice battle individually, so numbers go from 1 to 6. In other modes numbers ho from (army size) * (1 to 6), so it is quite possible to see 36, even 48 (but there is very small chance)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby Robomajor » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:20 am

Well, what else is there?
This too shall pass.
Robomajor

Return to General discussion