''He who lives by the sword...''

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

''He who lives by the sword...''

Postby Ozserf » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:20 am

This topic has one objective:

Reporting people who consistently report other people.

I think this is pretty obvious. Once in a while doesn't mean ''living by the sword''. But you know what I mean... please people, let's see who most often concentrate on the positive than on negative leadership.
Ozserf

Re: ''He who lives by the sword...''

Postby highlander » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:20 am

Maybe if said people would leave a said player alone without constant harrassment , game names and cyber-bullying, the said player would be quieter.

PS , Please note that ozserf is still constantly breaking a mods ruling by entering games he has been asked to stop visiting.

Keep it up ozserf and i'll report you for baiting,provocation and stalking.

Beatleasfan has already asked you once.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Ozserf » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:33 am

highlander wrote:Maybe if said people would leave a said player alone without constant harrassment , game names and cyber-bullying, the said player would be quieter.

PS , Please note that ozserf is still constantly breaking a mods ruling by entering games he has been asked to stop visiting.

Keep it up ozserf and i'll report you for baiting,provocation and stalking.

Beatleasfan has already asked you once.

BULLSEYE!! Please, can a moderator do something? I feel harrassed by Highlander's constant interventions either against me. What ever happens, you know my real name in life, I pmed it to you many months ago when I thought you were a friend.. if you need to get there (this writing will assure my protection by law).

And what BeatlesFan has told me is not something you are supposed to know. If you keep attacking my freedom of speech as I report negative complaining users like you and that I have to be banned for such reasons, I will respect moderators decisions because as much as I enjoy this game as much as I have a life, but maybe not you. Do what you seem to ask others and leave me alone. You are not even able to show the example by shutting your manipulant writings. This forum has no need for players like you and when there is no games online and there is only yours and you keep kicking me - as I have never been told not to join your games because it is not something wrong.
Ozserf

Postby highlander » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:44 am

You made an open thread for all to voice opinions , so a mod can't ban me for an opinion.
As for your real data that was deleted 2 yrs ago.I have no interest having friends outwith this game.

You asked for the community to voice , don't run pleading to the mods for help , unless it gets out of control but opening such a controversial subject when Fangfallen has openly declared he welcomes such reports , well it just goes against what the mods want, us snitching on each other.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:44 am

I am locking this thread
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Return to General discussion