Arguments

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Arguments

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:47 am

British Bulldog is correct.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Since when was having an opinion an excuse to ban,i mean you posted 5 days after an event just for what curiosity\baiting.You make an arguements thread but whats the difference of that from open lobby.At least in open lobby its gone as quickly as the debate started but a thread remains and will cause more harm.

You say i'm the monster , fine but after two years of nit-picking,game names,insults,abuse , one does tend to get more paranoid of silly schoolboyish jokes.You say you'd like me better , then maybe you should stop your game name hacking,insults and childish comments.Two weeks for over 30 game names was far to light , yet the brave mod said if he caught just one he'd perm-ban them, so much for words, yet Joriom lives to stir and hate.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Happiness » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:49 pm

To British Bulldog, you certainly speaked on my behalf, I felt the same way exceptI knew Highlander when he wasn't so grumpy, and decided to just withstand it a little longer. But it's striken me that this may be unwise of me to peotect him any further. Thanks for voicing out mine and possibly many other's thoughts.

To highlander, I have not done any your stated accusations. If it slipped out of my tongue by some chance, please bring evidence. As a side-note, Joriom was not included in this debate, and as thus irrelevant currently. Why bring him up?
"Don't worry, be happy"
Happiness

Postby highlander » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Happiness wrote:To British Bulldog, you certainly speaked on my behalf, I felt the same way exceptI knew Highlander when he wasn't so grumpy, and decided to just withstand it a little longer. But it's striken me that this may be unwise of me to peotect him any further. Thanks for voicing out mine and possibly many other's thoughts.

To highlander, I have not done any your stated accusations. If it slipped out of my tongue by some chance, please bring evidence. As a side-note, Joriom was not included in this debate, and as thus irrelevant currently. Why bring him up?

1.you never knew me.
2.we were never friends, so no betrayal.
3.Another lie you never protected me.
4.Take your hypocritical friendship and ideas in a corner to cry and whine.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby >(FM)< » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:35 am

I told you highlander would take offense to this thread, did I not?
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Happiness » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:55 am

I'm not who I seem to be Highlander, this is merely an alt. If you so wish to know my identity, then I will send it by pm. True I never protected you, but almost everytime except this instance where I just lost it, I took your side. And the last remark was a question, not an idealistic view. Furthermore I would like to end this particular argument. It was a weakness on my part to explode like this, apologies, stress overload the past week. I also noticed your report on Report Users thread, and as a piece of advice, simply ignore them. Immature younglings are just wasting their time.
Yes FM you did. Now that it has gone this far, maybe it was imprudent of me, and if highlander so wishes, I shall request Fangfallen to lock this thread.
"Don't worry, be happy"
Happiness

Previous

Return to General discussion