Vortex Wars Facebook page

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Vortex Wars Facebook page

Postby Ryankill » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:50 pm

So, we could do a lot with this, a classic way to get ads out there, is to spread with the people who play
A simple is to offer a 100- 250 coins for a person to like / share a message on vw page, they add there name and there friends see it and may put interest and try it out, this would give vw advertising on fb and its free

This is a classic way that ive seen many games do and its affective,
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Ryankill wrote:So, we could do a lot with this, a classic way to get ads out there, is to spread with the people who play
A simple is to offer a 100- 250 coins for a person to like / share a message on vw page, they add there name and there friends see it and may put interest and try it out, this would give vw advertising on fb and its free

Something along those lines could be beneficial, thanks for the idea.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Happiness » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:59 am

Ryankill wrote:So, we could do a lot with this, a classic way to get ads out there, is to spread with the people who play

Good idea. But the thing is some people are reluctant to use their actual FB accounts. Most people are reluctant to share their real life information for the sake of a game.
"Don't worry, be happy"
Happiness

Postby Codename Sigma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:02 am

I like this idea. I hope it happens.
I am the square root of the variance
Codename Sigma

Postby Happiness » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:24 am

And there is also such a thing as "Promoting" a page. In other words creating an advertisement within Facebook. If we can raise enough money, then I suggest we use this. Daily budget is 5, 10, 15, 20USD. Can choose between continuing it for 1, 2, or 4 weeks. (According to Facebook) Daily profit for: 5 USD is 60-240 likes, 10 USD is 120-480 likes, 15 USD is 180-720 likes. 20 USD is 240-960 likes. DAILY profit and this can go on for weeks. The only downside is the minimum costs are 35, 70, 105, and 140 dollars per week. Despite that, this could be a giant leap forward in my opinion. As opposed to Ryan's idea, although it's more expensive, it's way more effective.
"Don't worry, be happy"
Happiness

Postby Drone6o3 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Don't make a facebook advertisement... to many Click Bots and we won't be able to get in touch with actual fans as our "reach" won't be as large unless we continuously buy into them... I've done allot of research on FB advertising... that's just the tip of the Ice/Zuckerberg.
Drone6o3

Postby Ryankill » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Happiness wrote:And there is also such a thing as "Promoting" a page. In other words creating an advertisement within Facebook. If we can raise enough money, then I suggest we use this. Daily budget is 5, 10, 15, 20USD. Can choose between continuing it for 1, 2, or 4 weeks. (According to Facebook) Daily profit for: 5 USD is 60-240 likes, 10 USD is 120-480 likes, 15 USD is 180-720 likes. 20 USD is 240-960 likes. DAILY profit and this can go on for weeks. The only downside is the minimum costs are 35, 70, 105, and 140 dollars per week. Despite that, this could be a giant leap forward in my opinion. As opposed to Ryan's idea, although it's more expensive, it's way more effective.

generally its unfair to expect a very small group of people to pay for the advertising
say we go for the 5 usd option, 60 -240 people like, out of that amount of people who atually check this game out would be 10 - 60 people on general survay i found
out of that many people 5 - 30 people may stay longer than a few hours, then looking at current players that buy goods in this game is like 1 in 50 people ,
eg dragons for 35 - 40 usd which would pay for the ad for a week, this would bring people to the game and lopdo may come off with a small net profit margen

then along with my idea would be good

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Drone6o3 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:46 pm

I was bringing up the point of Clickbots ._.
Drone6o3

Postby Happiness » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:30 am

Both of you made good enough arguements. But the thing is even if Clickbots or whatever like it and get some unsupportive fan, it still goes to make the page more popular. I may be asking too much but more likes might give more visibility within FB
"Don't worry, be happy"
Happiness

Postby Ryankill » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:35 pm

this turned out great

great for vw.png
great for vw.png (42.09 KiB) Viewed 4380 times

mind blowning 4 likes

*claps*

You too lucky
Ryankill