Which Race is the best?

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Which Race is the best?

Postby Robomajor » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:32 pm

We were contemplating as to if the debuff applied for the first fight between the two.
This too shall pass.
Robomajor

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Robomajor wrote:We were contemplating as to if the debuff applied for the first fight between the two.

Yes, it does as soon as the roll begins.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby BeatlesFan » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:02 am

Ryankill wrote:It affects everything, if you attack it for the first time in a game, eg, undead and you attack with boost, you lose the boost, and then every attack you use that turn and your next turn, you will lose a boost every time you click one even if you are not attack the snowflake

Verified!

I was the subject of this mindless mess on my part. I went so fast I missed the chat screaming at me to stop - Used up all of my game and pre-paid boosts in one lightning strike attack path.

What a mess and lesson learned.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Robomajor » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:59 am

If the term "round" is determined as "red to brown," does attacking red even have an effect?
This too shall pass.
Robomajor

Postby chris1726354 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Robomajor wrote:If the term "round" is determined as "red to brown," does attacking red even have an effect?

It would take off any race defensive boosts red has.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Robomajor » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:47 am

chris1726354 wrote:
Robomajor wrote:If the term "round" is determined as "red to brown," does attacking red even have an effect?

Not if they round is defined as "red starting."
This too shall pass.
Robomajor

Postby Ryankill » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:18 am

Robomajor wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:

Not if they round is defined as "red starting."

They is no way to get your bonus to work against snowflakes, end of story
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Robomajor » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:02 am

Don't get what you mean, Ryan. This isn'y about Snowflakes vs Snowflakes if that is what you are thinking. I read somewhere that a round is said to be defined as Red's turn to Brown's turn. That would mean that if you were brown as Snowflakes you wouldn't be using the ability to the potential it could be if it were red.
This too shall pass.
Robomajor

Postby Ryankill » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:51 am

Robomajor wrote:Don't get what you mean, Ryan. This isn'y about Snowflakes vs Snowflakes if that is what you are thinking. I read somewhere that a round is said to be defined as Red's turn to Brown's turn. That would mean that if you were brown as Snowflakes you wouldn't be using the ability to the potential it could be if it were red.

Lets say dragon is red and you are brown with snowflakes, if i attack you first turn, i lose my attack, defense and spawn bonus until my next turn, and if brown attacks red, he loses his defense, attack and spawn that turn, so its always even when the snowflake attacks
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Ryankill wrote:
Robomajor wrote:Don't get what you mean, Ryan. This isn'y about Snowflakes vs Snowflakes if that is what you are thinking. I read somewhere that a round is said to be defined as Red's turn to Brown's turn. That would mean that if you were brown as Snowflakes you wouldn't be using the ability to the potential it could be if it were red.

Lets say dragon is red and you are brown with snowflakes, if i attack you first turn, i lose my attack, defense and spawn bonus until my next turn, and if brown attacks red, he loses his defense, attack and spawn that turn, so its always even when the snowflake attacks

It would be brown's turn, not red's, so the loss of attack and spawn bonus wouldn't matter. So yes, Robo, the farther you are down the list, the less effective snowflakes are: unless I was wrong when I said that a round is red-brown. Might be snowflake-snowflake's turn.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion