Which Race is the best?

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Which Race is the best?

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:16 pm

chris1726354 wrote:
Ryankill wrote:
Robomajor wrote:Don't get what you mean, Ryan. This isn'y about Snowflakes vs Snowflakes if that is what you are thinking. I read somewhere that a round is said to be defined as Red's turn to Brown's turn. That would mean that if you were brown as Snowflakes you wouldn't be using the ability to the potential it could be if it were red.

Lets say dragon is red and you are brown with snowflakes, if i attack you first turn, i lose my attack, defense and spawn bonus until my next turn, and if brown attacks red, he loses his defense, attack and spawn that turn, so its always even when the snowflake attacks

It would be brown's turn, not red's, so the loss of attack and spawn bonus wouldn't matter. So yes, Robo, the farther you are down the list, the less effective snowflakes are: unless I was wrong when I said that a round is red-brown. Might be snowflake-snowflake's turn.

Pretty sure it is snowflakes to snowflakes.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ryankill » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Its not red - brown, it can be snowflake to snowflake but dosnt have to, if a red dragon attacks a snowflake which is brown, the dragon will lose its attack of 5% and 10% spawn that round which he attacks and he loses his defense for all the other players until all the way threw blue - brown and he still wont have his attack boost or spawn when its his turn again, but after his turn, he gets the defense boost back if the snowflake didnt attack him in his turn

This is why people with undead in full map with a snowflake lose there boosts and wonder why as the dont know how the snow flakes work
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Robomajor » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:17 pm

chris1726354 wrote:
Ryankill wrote:
Robomajor wrote:Don't get what you mean, Ryan. This isn'y about Snowflakes vs Snowflakes if that is what you are thinking. I read somewhere that a round is said to be defined as Red's turn to Brown's turn. That would mean that if you were brown as Snowflakes you wouldn't be using the ability to the potential it could be if it were red.

Lets say dragon is red and you are brown with snowflakes, if i attack you first turn, i lose my attack, defense and spawn bonus until my next turn, and if brown attacks red, he loses his defense, attack and spawn that turn, so its always even when the snowflake attacks

It would be brown's turn, not red's, so the loss of attack and spawn bonus wouldn't matter. So yes, Robo, the farther you are down the list, the less effective snowflakes are: unless I was wrong when I said that a round is red-brown. Might be snowflake-snowflake's turn.

I always assumed it was "Person infected's turn" to "Person infected's turn."
This too shall pass.
Robomajor

Previous

Return to General discussion