Can't log in.

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Can't log in.

Postby Shobuki » Wed May 07, 2014 7:51 pm

It's been a few years since I've played. I just found it again. Recently changed my password for the forum. But I can't get into game. (Does game and forum have same pass and user?) I tried sending a 'password forgotten' email to my same email through the game and it nothings been sent.

I'd love to play this game again with my account if anyone could help, it'd be much appreciated.
Shobuki

Re: Can't log in.

Postby Ryankill » Wed May 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Shobuki wrote:It's been a few years since I've played. I just found it again. Recently changed my password for the forum. But I can't get into game. (Does game and forum have same pass and user?) I tried sending a 'password forgotten' email to my same email through the game and it nothings been sent.

I'd love to play this game again with my account if anyone could help, it'd be much appreciated.

forum and game are completely different, you set up your game account with your pass and user name and and made your forum username and pass completly differently
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Re: Can't log in.

Postby Shobuki » Wed May 07, 2014 10:19 pm

o: Thanks very much, Ryankill. This issue has been resolved. :3 Reps to you man.
Shobuki

Return to General discussion