Multiple Forum Accounts

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Multiple Forum Accounts

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:20 pm

Multiple Forum Accounts - Cross Reference Listing

The following players admit to multiple forum accounts and this cross-reference listing will help you to find them/keep track:

Numbers

3.14 (Atumnwolf, Fangfallen, ForestGreen, Sabre (shared), Sir_Progauss (shared), Sir_Vaughan, Zipp)

A

Atumnwolf (3.14, Fangfallen, ForestGreen, Sabre (shared), Sir_Progauss (shared), Sir_Vaughan, Zipp)
Autumnwolf17 (seer. Heartstroker, Sir_Progauss (shared), Sir_Vaughan (shared)

B

BeatlesFan (Codename Omega, Codename Phantom, Codename Sigma, ForumMod, NotaNoob, ThatsMyBoy, Unknown)

C

Codename Omega (BeatlesFan, Codename Phantom, Codename Sigma, ForumMod, NotaNoob, ThatsMyBoy, Unknown)
Codename Phantom (BeatlesFan, Codename Omega, Codename Sigma, ForumMod, NotaNoob, ThatsMyBoy, Unknown)
Codename Sigma (BeatlesFan, Codename Omega, Codename Phantom, ForumMod, NotaNoob, ThatsMyBoy, Unknown)

F

Fangfallen (3.14, Atumnwolf, ForestGreen, Sabre (shared), Sir_Progauss (shared), Sir_Vaughan, Zipp)
ForestGreen (3.14, Atumnwolf, Fangfallen, Sabre (shared), Sir_Progauss (shared), Sir_Vaughan, Zipp)
ForumMod (BeatlesFan, Codename Omega, Codename Phantom, Codename Sigma, NotaNoob, ThatsMyBoy, Unknown)

N

NotaNoob (BeatlesFan, Codename Omega, Codename Phantom, Codename Sigma, ForumMod, ThatsMyBoy, Unknown)

S

Sabre (shared) (3.14, Atumnwolf, Fangfallen, ForestGreen, Sir_Progauss (shared), Sir_Vaughan, Zipp)
seer. Heartstroker (Autumnwolf17, Sir_Progauss (shared), Sir_Vaughan (shared)
Sir_Progauss (shared) (3.14, Atumnwolf, Fangfallen, ForestGreen, Sabre (shared), Sir_Vaughan, Zipp)
Sir_Progauss (shared) (Autumnwolf17, seer. Heartstroker, Sir_Vaughan (shared))
Sir_Vaughan (shared) (3.14, Atumnwolf, Fangfallen, ForestGreen, Sabre (shared), Sir_Progauss (shared), Zipp)
Sir_Vaughan(shared) (Autumnwolf17, seer. Heartstroker, Sir_Progauss (shared))

T

ThatsMyBoy (BeatlesFan, Codename Omega, Codename Phantom, Codename Sigma, ForumMod, NotaNoob, Unknown)

U

Unknown (BeatlesFan, Codename Omega, Codename Phantom, Codename Sigma, ForumMod, NotaNoob, ThatsMyBoy, Unknown)

Z

Zipp (3.14, Atumnwolf, Fangfallen, ForestGreen, Sabre (shared), Sir_Progauss (shared), Sir_Vaughan)

This Thread will only list those players that post their alt accounts on this thread.
Last edited by BeatlesFan on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Re: Multiple Forum Accounts

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:20 pm

RESERVED
BeatlesFan

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Well, I'm Vortex_Master, Highlander, GivenUDaHimelik, Ballsack, and BeatlesFan.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby mattie » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:38 pm

whats the point of multi forum accounts ????????
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:50 pm

mattie wrote:whats the point of multi forum accounts ????????

Controlling six different clans at once.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby mattie » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:

Controlling six different clans at once.

THE POWER!
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Great question.

First of all - I have NEVER played with more than one account at a time on a map. These accounts were created for the forum:

BeatlesFan: My first and main account.

ThatsMyBoy: Created as a joke going back to when Autumnwolf17 and I were in the Forum Poll. I had made a stupid comment about the moms getting involved in the forum poll and later decided to make the account to post a few comments "from my mom". It later turned into a fake clan. I did this just to joke around. I did later, after forming a clan with it - Play in game as ThatsMyBoy so that I could compete in a clan war.

NotaNoob: Created after learning that several high level players have created noob accounts so that they could play the game "unrecognized". I made the account and had a lot of fun playing once again as a noob. I was able to just play without being recognized and was able to enjoy simple maps once again. I would not be able to do that with my BeatlesFan account since that would not be fair to new players. Not bragging, but my main account with almost every race and max storage is a mismatch for a new <lvl 10 player with no bonuses. Later while playing a game that included Fangfallen, he recruited me into Wolfpack!

Codename Phantom: Created when I joined OOS.

Codename Omega: Created when OOS mixed things up and I was "forced" to change my OOS forum name.

ForumMod: Created by me when I had left the game. This was a failed attempt by me to get Lopdo to let me back in only as a Moderator. My hope was to be a fair impartial Moderator that was only a Moderator and not rejoining as a player. Lopdo declined my offer.
BeatlesFan

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:12 pm

FM is probably the only one who will be you out for most accounts.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:49 pm

No, that's fang.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:03 pm

>(FM)< wrote:No, that's fang.

:(

I checked the forum without logging in and saw your post showing all of your accounts. I logged in so I could list your alts and find that you revised your post, taking out all of the accounts! I guess I need to be logged in 24/7 now just in case.....
BeatlesFan

Next

Return to General discussion