Hello, I am Pi.

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Hello, I am Pi.

Postby 3.14 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Mattie, I am new, though not brand new. As I said I played as a guest for a month prior to signing up and am familiar with PhpBB forums.

Vortex_Master, thanks for the welcome, and how much differently does a newbie act? As for my name, I would of done it as far as the game would let me, but I figured this would be easier on the eyes.
Pi is easy to observe, but hard to compute accurately by hand.

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:55 pm

In terms of the precision of pi I prefer to stick to Image orImage.
Ratburntro44

Postby 3.14 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:59 pm

I'm level 5 now.

At what point will I no longer be looked upon as a newbie, level 54?
Pi is easy to observe, but hard to compute accurately by hand.

Postby techgump » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:00 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:In terms of the precision of pi I prefer to stick to Image orImage.

You're such a geek mouse... I love it.
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:07 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Ozserf wrote:I like pie.

To be honest, I do not enjoy most pies.
3.14 wrote:I'm level 5 now.

In-game, level 20 is about when nobody will ever call you a noob again, although once you reach about level 15 most will not look at you as a noob. At least, that is my look upon it. But, I do not throw around the word "newbie" in the first place. Although most new players do not keep a tally of their level on an introduction post, not do most care about rank until they are of higher level, mainly because most do not understand it. Also, new on the forum is relative to your time here, not your level. Most people don't care what your level is as long as you are mature and not rude.

I hope you enjoy playing as much as I did when I was new.

I have a question for you. Would you consider joining a clan? If not why? (I will understand if you see no use in them, especially since you do not know any of us.)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Just consider every nine levels to be a new class. You would be considered a newbie up to level ten, level nineteen is when I would say you are universally respectable (when you first have bars in the symbol and when you have stars). Big stars are generally pro, and anything with a hexagon is elite.

But that's just how I see it.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:02 pm

if pie wants to join a clan i put dibs on recruiting him 1st :D
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:58 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:if pie wants to join a clan i put dibs on recruiting him 1st :D

You're a bit late on trying to recruit him. Actually, I think all of you kind of need to chill with trying to recruit him for now, you'll overwhelm him. :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby infected » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:
Ozserf wrote:I like pie.

To be honest, I do not enjoy most pies.
3.14 wrote:I'm level 5 now.

In-game, level 20 is about when nobody will ever call you a noob again, although once you reach about level 15 most will not look at you as a noob. At least, that is my look upon it. But, I do not throw around the word "newbie" in the first place. Although most new players do not keep a tally of their level on an introduction post, not do most care about rank until they are of higher level, mainly because most do not understand it. Also, new on the forum is relative to your time here, not your level. Most people don't care what your level is as long as you are mature and not rude.

I hope you enjoy playing as much as I did when I was new.

I have a question for you. Would you consider joining a clan? If not why? (I will understand if you see no use in them, especially since you do not know any of us.)

sweet i just reached level 20
i need ideas for my sig
infected

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion