Bad news so terrible its just bad.

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Bad news so terrible its just bad.

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 pm

highlander wrote:Sixth copy.
THE NEW VORTEX NEWS CHANNEL.
WHERE A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS GET PAID TO TYPE CRAP.
:lol: :lol:
(since when did we get paid)
Up-date:-TROLLS
trolls1.gif

Cute loveable lucky mascots or hideous monsters like john joe or worse.
MountainTroll-291x300.jpg

This infection has spread and mutated to guests , once a peaceful shy creature has become a snarling beast.The spread of trolls across vortex world has troubled Admin,with little more than a bannishment sword, the trolls thrive .Admin sent for there greatest Warlock to the troll problem but yet the grey wizard Techgump has not answered.It only leaves a few warriors to stem this disease but one by one the warriors have fallen.
Up-date:-The eerie green plague has seemed to be halted for the moment , maybe these beasts only venture out during that dreaded time -The School Holidays .But be fearful warriors every term these beasts grow in number.Garlic, silver-bullets are of no use , the only weapon these beasts fear is day-light.So be watchful friends and watch the setting sun and the fog.
Up-date:-The Forum Tournement , 64 brave souls took to this challenge but as the Semi-Finals near closure only four will remain.Which four have endured the weeks of boredom and teeth-biting stress to reach this far.Asking the previous champion Ratburntro44 , its all to do with stamina and constant posts of depth and knowledge.These guys have all posted greatly but some have more depth and meaning to the poor souls that read it,but theres those that try so much that they break-down or just too much that they break the rules and spam it.There you have it from a great champ post and post good to win the forum championship but over post and your disqualified.We asked a player who wishes to remain anonymous, i really wanted that trophy but the urge over took me and i needed a post then another post but before i knew it i was posting 20 a day, some of my posts were just LOL and +1 anything to get a post.Sadly i got caught an disqualified , hopefully my deed will be a warning to future forum contenders post but be safe.
Up-date:-The long awaited K.O.Cup will it or won't it ever happen.Already delayed by vacations,measles,hang-overs and granny visiting.Will this new contest get under-way.Asking Ryankill he stated that things are in place now , clearly i'm up-set about the delays.When asked for a start he said Friday.Sadly out of the ten clans registered as clans only four submitted teams.This is shocking as Aboad2 cried so hard for his clans register and now can't get a one team of two players , so sad.
News-Flash:-Ms.Calleharnemark
693e778178f23df7991828abecc15883.jpg
has broken her engagement with Justin Beiber.Asked why she broke her engagement Ms.Calleharnemark said clearly that twerp can't b###dy sing any more than i can.All this reporter can say is the hair looks great Cate.
Up-date:-We here at Bad News are sadden to close our competion for a new banner.We would have split that great prize with the only two enteries but our chief editor falsified the check then cashed the war-coins in and drank it all.Now its up to this reporter to legally recompense Mr.Lopdo's generous check of 5 war-coins , looks like i'll have to work another year at this desk to pay it back.

Well this is Ken O'Briensaying good riddance.

Remember killing a Troll a day saves vortex world.

PS: If offended i'll change or remove said made up statement , just pm me.

So... false. I don't even like JB. I hate him... otherwise good. That pic was so ugly... too much makeup to be me ... urgh.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:35 pm

:lol:

I love the update on the Forum Tournament. I look forward to the Bad News News Updates. They are going great.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Joshua » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:27 am

You have to pay fifty warcoins or they will return me, guys. I hope none of you go to such lengths to keep me away.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Joshua wrote:You have to pay fifty warcoins or they will return me, guys. I hope none of you go to such lengths to keep me away.

What?
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby highlander » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
Joshua wrote:You have to pay fifty warcoins or they will return me, guys. I hope none of you go to such lengths to keep me away.

What?

The last story on the fifth copy, Calleharnemark.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:41 am

I am petitioning to bring back the news paper.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:37 am

Vortex_Master wrote:I am petitioning to bring back the news paper.

+1
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby >(FM)< » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:25 am

highlander wrote: News-flash-All reports about funnyman telling a funny have been proved wrong and this news team feel sorry for funnyman better luck next joke funnyman.

Now how did this slip by me? I swear i read this news but never saw this...
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby BeatlesFan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:15 am

Hello, hello? Anyone home?

Time to bring this back.

Please entertain and inform us.

As the song goes, "Nobody does it better".
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby highlander » Tue May 13, 2014 4:13 pm

.THE NEW NEW VORTEX NEWS CHANNEL.
NEWS SO BAD NO ONE PAID YOU TO READ IT.

WE'VE BEEN OFF AIR SO LONG WHO CARED

Update; Since last EDITION so much has happened that we us here at vortex news can't be assed checking any off it.

Up-date;The Great Sith Lord Techgump got hitched.Belated congratulations from the bad news team.Sorry but our budget only allowed a congratulations no present.
Hitched.jpg

Security was tightened around the Jude Law look alike that guests had to bring there own cake. PHOTO WAS CENSORED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT. NO ANIMAL WAS FORCED OR HURT DURING THIS PHOTO SESSION,although it was reported the dog did make a clean getaway.
NEWS FLASH; Its been reported that GARNIER the global beauty products found there new bill board for there new ACNE product
Acne products.jpg

If Garnier can work wonders with this lot , then there is hope for all.

Beatlesfan Returns;The long awaited and surprise return ( correction; its was neither long awaited or a surprise but he returned anyway) of Beatlesfan minus his annoying ThatsMyBoy mother in tow was another great story we missed due to funds.But here at bad news don't let it said we just type crap on an individual, No Sir we type crap on everyone.But back to Beatlesfan his return has an eerie yet strange twist.His clan is seemingly swallowing whole swathes through the peaceful comunity unchecked, has Beatlesfan become a Dark Lord of the Sith, that after swallowing all the warriors only his clan will remain.
We here at Bad news asked Highlander a once trusted Man-at-Arms,Warrior,Poet and friend of Beatlesfan to comment.Unfortunately the only comment we got is censored and unprintable for family news.
This reporter will keep you our reader up to date as Beatlesfan unfolds his plot.

On other ground breaking news its been hinted that Miss Calleharnemark the beauty of Vortex may release a book of her life stories about life in the far flung depths of Vortex Wars.But not any ordinary book or autobiography (unlike others who's are unfinished , cough cough) but a book of poems.The poems are based on her battles , the characters and feelings for these lost and won battles.Asked on the title of the forth coming book Miss Calleharnemark laughed and declined an answer.

As we have been closed we were unable to hail at Fangfallen's appointment to the Moderator Corp.Not exactly Rambo but better than Groucho Marx (just), this mild mannered ex-spammer has now been given the Hammer of Thor to wield (maybe he'll drop it on his toes) as his toy hammer broke.

News Up-date;As a loyal reader to this load of hogwash and considering you didn't pay the 50 warcoins to the Cartel to keep Joshua,we at bad news had to spend more of our budget to send him to Mogadishu to report on anything unusual.Joshua complained bitterly about conditions and the towel on his last assignment,so this time we assured him all comforts and he can take his cat with him after it had been to the grooming palour.
Joshua's cat..jpg

Well this is Ken O' Brien wishing you all great battles.
(As if anyone reads this crap) Have a great War (gee, i turned down Fox news for this shit) And its great to be back.(quicker i get a drink the better)

Always remember Killing a Troll a day saves the Game.

Ken O'Brien; To anyone interested in submitting for job application - Don't,work here is hell,no pay,sneering remarks and no humour.

PS.Please try and remember to any over sensetive reader that this is humour not direct insults or abuse if offended please pm me and i'll remove said offending word\words or do what my friendly ### Hate club is trying force me out the game or call a mod and ban me.

PS. To grammar nazi club not interested in correct english , bad punctuations or even if it makes sense, please leave alone.
Last edited by highlander on Tue May 13, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion