Bad news so terrible its just bad.

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: OFF TOPIC.

Postby Hig » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:24 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:I agree with Highlander - the forum community regularly gets off topic.

His OP was a fair statement of the truth. You do not have to agree that it is a problem or that anything should be done about it - but it is true. He further even suggested a poll about this truth and asked for input.

To further prove his point the thread was almost immediately detailed and turned into an attack on the OP.

I have had a few threads where I felt compelled to "establish ground rules" - See both my Dragon Users Forum and New Players threads as examples. Both were detailed and off-topic right away.

HL is right - you can disagree about whether you care but he speaks the truth.

I know. Everyone knew this already. Well, he can make a poll if he wants to. But do not accuse me for any attacks since that was not my attention. I assume you mean Hig who has been flaming him before. If you look at dragon users forum it is back on topic btw. As I said earlier the maturity level is too low on here and I have been far from perfect myself.

Hig and highlander had a nice chat in pm and cleared the air and now all is well. highlander has even invited Hig up to meet him in scotland in a few weeks for some drinking and to play risk - the board game.
Hig

Re: Bad news so terrible its just bad.

Postby dungbeetle » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Highlander - please remove me from your news channel and don't include me in it again. Thanks
Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
dungbeetle

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Here, It isn't perfect, as I am only human, and I do not want to spend a whole other day fixing the shading, though I might anyway.

EDIT: Lopdo, I give you credit for this, as it is completely your design, I just rearranged it a little.
Attachments
logo_new.png
logo_new.png (36.53 KiB) Viewed 4212 times
Last edited by Vortex_Master on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby highlander » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Thanks it looks great but i've only one problem , well two.First i never thought anybody would do one.Second i don't know how to up-load it.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:32 pm

highlander wrote:Thanks it looks great but i've only one problem , well two.First i never thought anybody would do one.Second i don't know how to up-load it.

:lol: You have out the task of creating a logo without thinking someone would make one?

If you are on any computer, you should be able to right click it and choose "Save As."
Vortex_Master

Postby highlander » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Got it , thanks.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby calleharnemark » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Highlander I have to give you credit, You are almost as good as a new reporter as Aya Shameimaru.
And much more honorable than her.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby highlander » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:45 am

THE NEW VORTEX NEWS CHANNEL.

WHERE THINGS GO WRONG BUT WE DON'T CARE.
:lol: :lol:

UP-DATE:Could the annoucement section thread be secret meeting place for more sinister plots,hmm this reporter needs to dig deeper.

up-date:The police first arrested Ms.Calleharnemark on forensic found at the crime , A Single purple hair.But after much debate and new evidence of holiday photos of her at pongo pongo beach which the police kept for more detail looks Ms.Calleharnemark was released. On her release Ms.Calleharnemark remarked : I need to up-date my fashion, thrilling stuff. Police are still baffled by the single hair but keep her photo's pinned to the walls.
We will keep you up to date as the story unfolds , sadly the police wouldn't show us any of the photo's of pongo pongo beach.

up-date:Super-mods or hot-fuzz, these guys burn rubber (well glue sniffing is illegal) , always there, always help, always wanting but sadly never on time.
How can two cops cover the vast expansion of the vortex-wars domain - easy Robo-Dog he never tires, he's fasst, he's cute,and he eats bad guys.
Warning Robo-Dog will eat any I.p.signal , this dog doesn't play fetch.

Latest:Is the new model army of The Knights of the Roundtable just mercenaries hired from Clan Ghost Bear a known arms dealer and Merc runner.It seems strange that this so called warrior highlander could raise an army so quickly
and men of such high quality.We asked Clan Ghost Bear for details but he shut the door in our face , we then ventured to ask Highlander but all our reporters phoned in sick that day.
So facts or just fiction , only time will tell.

Hot up-date: Its just been relayed to this desk that the forum mod has thrown in a parchment ruling.This ruling has ceased all warfare for the supreme spammer award.What great news men can rejoice again go home to there families the war is over , help change nappies instead of typing tripe.To the victor well there was no victor but a victory in peace.The great shield Lopdoisum will be shared and the reward money shared.The two clans of The Wolfpack and The Warrior Creed both share the great prize of 10 war-coins(check not be cashed before 2525) .
It's stories like this that bring tears to my glass eye.This is just too emotional, the scenes of joy are amazing the war is over.

This is Ken o'brien saying good luck , don't get killed - kill first.Good night gamers.

PS.if any of this is offencesive please say , i will change it.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:50 am

I love this. I will take those war coins now. ;)

Can't wait to see what scoop you great men get next. Keep up the great work.

I cannot believe I didn't vote for you in the forum tournament. It was a mistake not to!
Vortex_Master

Postby Tensegravz » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:27 am

Vortex_Master wrote:I love this. I will take those war coins now. ;)

Can't wait to see what scoop you great men get next. Keep up the great work.

I cannot believe I didn't vote for you in the forum tournament. It was a mistake not to!

You voted for me huhh? :D thanks haha !
The Fourth Rider....Death : Nothing Satisfies Me But Your Soul
*Death is likely more powerful than the other Horsemen, having been present since the beginning of time itself, and being one of the only constants in the Universe
Tensegravz

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion