Vortexwars congress.

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Vortexwars congress.

Postby Joshua » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:57 am

Ratburntro66 wrote:
highlander wrote:Well Ratbruntro66 you should know you;vee spammed on more pages than than the WhiteHouse made promise's

Do not summon Ratburntro66.

Win.

Anyway, Highlander you do know all the posts that you make complaining about 'Spam' are all wrong and are in themselves "Spam"?

P.S: Notice the inverted commas first time round, and the speech marks second.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby necrocat219 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:24 pm

I found it a funny read, would read again!

Dictatorships suck. Putting the country at the hand of a few people is so risky.
Democracy was the most stupid idea ever. We need something new. You wouldn't let unqualified people operate on you would you? You wouldn't want hobos teaching you your qualifications? So why do prime ministers and non-political people get the same vote?

(And democracy is basically a dictatorship in my eyes with a choice of 2 candidates who want to change everything to leave their mark)
necrocat219

Postby calleharnemark » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:49 pm

necrocat219 wrote:I found it a funny read, would read again!

Dictatorships suck. Putting the country at the hand of a few people is so risky.
Democracy was the most stupid idea ever. We need something new. You wouldn't let unqualified people operate on you would you? You wouldn't want hobos teaching you your qualifications? So why do prime ministers and non-political people get the same vote?

(And democracy is basically a dictatorship in my eyes with a choice of 2 candidates who want to change everything to leave their mark)

Yes i know but i mean real democracy. It rarely exist. I mean where the people rule. Also anarchy also works but not for long.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby necrocat219 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:56 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
necrocat219 wrote:I found it a funny read, would read again!

Yes i know but i mean real democracy. It rarely exist. I mean where the people rule. Also anarchy also works but not for long.

I would love a democracy as in the more involved you are the more your votes count and you can vote for anyone you want, but without having a winner; I mean we have competitions for who will make decisions and represent our country wtf!
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Ratburntro66 wrote:
highlander wrote:Well Ratbruntro66 you should know you;vee spammed on more pages than than the WhiteHouse made promise's

Now who did this? In the very least whoever did it should have called themselves "Ratbruntro66", not "Ratburntro66".
Ratburntro44

Postby Xtermy » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:15 am

Ratburntro44 wrote:
Ratburntro66 wrote:

Now who did this? In the very least whoever did it should have called themselves "Ratbruntro66", not "Ratburntro66".

Lol, I was sure it was you... :lol:
Xtermy

Postby Xtermy » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:17 am

necrocat219 wrote:(And democracy is basically a dictatorship in my eyes with a choice of 2 candidates who want to change everything to leave their mark)

I assume you're from the U.S? Not every democracy has only 2 main parties - in some there may be more than a dozen (and therefore a dozen candidates for leadership).
Xtermy

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:33 am

Xtermy wrote:
necrocat219 wrote:(And democracy is basically a dictatorship in my eyes with a choice of 2 candidates who want to change everything to leave their mark)

I assume you're from the U.S? Not every democracy has only 2 main parties - in some there may be more than a dozen (and therefore a dozen candidates for leadership).

Like EU. But they has way to hard to make decisions. They gone too far.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
calleharnemark

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:40 pm

We could elect Congress members and see what happens, then overthrow the inevitable failure and start over :lol:
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby calleharnemark » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:58 am

eh how do you create a pollrnt how to do it here? cuz i never learnt. I know other places but icant find.[list[/list]
calleharnemark

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion