NO MORE ALLIES!please..

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: NO MORE ALLIES!please..

Postby Ratburntro44 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:55 am

calleharnemark wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:My opinion only, but the basic of communism IS the good part. It's the corruption of the application that doesn't work.

I know what the basics of communism is and i don't like it one bit. I am basically an anarchist see? The ideology has proven to require minimum effort to develop as persons except if you wanna be hardworking all your life. You are refused to live out dreams that are more complicated than others. reminds me of the the Jante-laws. Equal worth is one thing, but similiar ways to live and no positive special treatment is discrimination. You also don't nurture talents too much in communism. Also about equal worth. I put my down my worth to be less worth than others so they know I am just a tool in the hands of society, but I have no right to treat anyone else as if they were anything but higher than me or equal. Communism is also very expensive as a basic way to let people thrive and free marketing which would disappear has proven to be able to fill out this role much better without corruption. I see why people think communism seems like a good basic, but i don't even agree there. So no, sorry to disappoint you.

This is really funny because true anarchists and communists actually both seek the same outcome. What you describe is very unlike communism.
Ratburntro44

Postby royalblue » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:59 am

I'm in favor of an aristocracy.

Or government based of a Magic 8 Ball. ;)
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Ratburntro44 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:23 am

I prefer 20-sided dice. Gives you more options.
Ratburntro44

Postby calleharnemark » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:11 am

Well basically anything that gives governments less power. Governments is the main reason for war...
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby neoexdeath » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:15 am

mustafa501

Mustafa?!!?!??!?! He is from my school (an intolerable asshole :evil: )... I juts felt like posting this because I never thought that he plays this game...and he knows English o.o
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:51 am

calleharnemark wrote:Well basically anything that gives governments less power. Governments is the main reason for war...

I have to disagree there. The main reason for war is greed.

War would still exist without government, it would just not be per se what we call war today, but rather instead constant division and fighting.
Ratburntro44

Postby calleharnemark » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:41 am

Ratburntro44 wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:Well basically anything that gives governments less power. Governments is the main reason for war...

War would still exist without government, it would just not be per se what we call war today, but rather instead constant division and fighting.

That's what called survival. Just like in nature.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby chris1726354 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:

It used to be greed. Now I think the main reason for war is different ideological views.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Joshua » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:not many "political parties" kill millions of people based on religion, gender identification, color of there skin,/race and color of hair! Also most "political parties" don't want to invade the world and kill even millions more and create a "superior race" Such a group name should not be refered to LANGUAGE it's a insult to all the people who died, lived in fear, or had to endure hardship from this "political party" ... :|

There's plenty that have killed more than the Nazis. For example, the Roman Empire killed over 5,000,000,000 people. The Nazis only killed 16,315,000.

I'm not saying that what the Nazi party did was right, just saying that it's not necessarily atrocious. It's fascism, and fascism is a political view.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Lopdo » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Joshua wrote:For example, the Roman Empire killed over 5,000,000,000 people.

I think you put there few more zeros than you should
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion