NO MORE ALLIES!please..

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: NO MORE ALLIES!please..

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:16 am

Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
thisisbob wrote:Hehe. I like allies. Only people I don't really like are big leveled allies. I don't like those. Something should be done about that. The noobs though... It's only fair. They don't have upgrades, not a sense of strategy... I feel sad funny to see them die by my hands. Don't pay attention to the attachment lol. Random stuff.

that is beyond offensive!

No it's not. Grammar Nazi is a common internet term for someone who corrects people's grammar all the time.

You didn't capitalize that sentence.

But Bob, don't bring up old topics, dude.

using the term Nazi is not an acceptable way to describe anyone's actions or behavior it is an offensive word because millions of people died because of a group identified with the name. I think the word should NOT be banned from the forums however it should only be said in context to the event but never glorified, promoted, or supported in any way!

I think it is disgusting that people think using that word to talk about grammar is acceptable language and they really should learn more about the history of that word and Educate themselves.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby royalblue » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:25 am

It's acceptable to use the term Grammar Nazi in most circumstances. Just don't kill Jews.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Joshua » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:that is beyond offensive!

No it's not. Grammar Nazi is a common internet term for someone who corrects people's grammar all the time.

You didn't capitalize that sentence.

But Bob, don't bring up old topics, dude.

using the term Nazi is not an acceptable way to describe anyone's actions or behavior it is an offensive word because millions of people died because of a group identified with the name. I think the word should NOT be banned from the forums however it should only be said in context to the event but never glorified, promoted, or supported in any way!

I think it is disgusting that people think using that word to talk about grammar is acceptable language and they really should learn more about the history of that word and Educate themselves.

They are educated, that's why they use it. If they didn't know what it meant, they wouldn't associate it. It's used to refer to themselves because they are strict and condescending upon those whom they oppose People with poor grammar). Even so, it's a political party, and although it may not be considered right to most, it can be to others. It's fascism, which is a political view. The main area of the term isn't the "Nazi" part, it's the "Grammar" part.

I also think it's ironic that you're complaining about people having not educated themselves, then using grammar like that.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:20 pm

not many "political parties" kill millions of people based on religion, gender identification, color of there skin,/race and color of hair! Also most "political parties" don't want to invade the world and kill even millions more and create a "superior race" Such a group name should not be refered to LANGUAGE it's a insult to all the people who died, lived in fear, or had to endure hardship from this "political party" ... :|
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:not many "political parties" kill millions of people based on religion, gender identification, color of there skin,/race and color of hair! Also most "political parties" don't want to invade the world and kill even millions more and create a "superior race" Such a group name should not be refered to LANGUAGE it's a insult to all the people who died, lived in fear, or had to endure hardship from this "political party" ... :|

Nah there are parties that done worse than the nazis. Sovjet for instance.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:not many "political parties" kill millions of people based on religion, gender identification, color of there skin,/race and color of hair! Also most "political parties" don't want to invade the world and kill even millions more and create a "superior race" Such a group name should not be refered to LANGUAGE it's a insult to all the people who died, lived in fear, or had to endure hardship from this "political party" ... :|

Well... I wouldn't say THAT. The Nazis certainly were... against the general ideas of the world, let's say, to a greater extent than anyone else.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby calleharnemark » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:06 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:

Well... I wouldn't say THAT. The Nazis certainly were... against the general ideas of the world, let's say, to a greater extent than anyone else.

Nah, they had pretty modern values. Tjhey were wrong thoug. but the why do you think Sovjet killed almost 10 times more people? Besiddes I find the basics of communism as wrong as nazism.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
calleharnemark

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:09 am

My opinion only, but the basic of communism IS the good part. It's the corruption of the application that doesn't work.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby calleharnemark » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:21 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:My opinion only, but the basic of communism IS the good part. It's the corruption of the application that doesn't work.

I know what the basics of communism is and i don't like it one bit. I am basically an anarchist see? The ideology has proven to require minimum effort to develop as persons except if you wanna be hardworking all your life. You are refused to live out dreams that are more complicated than others. reminds me of the the Jante-laws. Equal worth is one thing, but similiar ways to live and no positive special treatment is discrimination. You also don't nurture talents too much in communism. Also about equal worth. I put my down my worth to be less worth than others so they know I am just a tool in the hands of society, but I have no right to treat anyone else as if they were anything but higher than me or equal. Communism is also very expensive as a basic way to let people thrive and free marketing which would disappear has proven to be able to fill out this role much better without corruption. I see why people think communism seems like a good basic, but i don't even agree there. So no, sorry to disappoint you.
calleharnemark

Postby Lancestar2 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:29 am

I would say something but....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuHmEo0Bx7Q
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion