List of Mods (updated)

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: List of Mods (updated)

Postby Lopdo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:10 pm

highlander wrote:Lopdo i've great respect for you and Techgump but this had closure and out of a certain respect for fiendess should stay that way.

I agree, what I wanted to point out is that is doesn't have to remain closed out of respect for me
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby aboad2 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 pm

lopdo do you think you cuold get more new mod in this game now ?
aboad2

Postby Joshua » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:10 pm

This needs updating. Ironically, BetaGen is inactive :lol:
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby techgump » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Updated.
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby Lancestar2 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:01 am

Lopdo is there anyway to enlist a few more mods?

I and several of my friends are getting the impression that SOME mods are getting drunk with power and are playing favorites and breaching the rules of conduct... Just my personal opinion I would like to see what you thought about it.

Regards,
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:53 am

Lancestar2 wrote:Lopdo is there anyway to enlist a few more mods?

I and several of my friends are getting the impression that SOME mods are getting drunk with power and are playing favorites and breaching the rules of conduct... Just my personal opinion I would like to see what you thought about it.

Regards,

The only truly active mod is techgump, who is one of the best mods I've ever seen. Based on the situation that you have been in, even from an unbiased viewpoint, you should be very glad you were not banned. Where's your complaint?

As for the "some friends", based on what I've seen with Jaccob, most of them are still just you...
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lancestar2 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:34 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:Lopdo is there anyway to enlist a few more mods?

Regards,

The only truly active mod is techgump, who is one of the best mods I've ever seen. Based on the situation that you have been in, even from an unbiased viewpoint, you should be very glad you were not banned. Where's your complaint?

As for the "some friends", based on what I've seen with Jaccob, most of them are still just you...

I was not trying to have a conversation with you... and your comments are bias against me being that your the one who flamming me and started the whole debate but please don't try to drag the tired old conversation into this thread as well... I am tired of debating the same only arrangement's when you have already stated you have made it your mission to get me banned of course everything I say you will disagree with!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby techgump » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:19 am

Well Lancestar, I am pretty much the only active mod. Considering your accusations earlier today, I will safely assume you are referring to me. So tell us, what do you, and your "several friends" believe I have done to show I am "drunk with power" ?? Being quick these days to provide screenshots, surely you have this to provide as well, right? Or perhaps, you are ready to make up more false accusations and give an excuse for the lack of proof.

Or was kicking the "guest" from My game (before the game started) who was on the same ip as you (after I told you I would not play with your "guest"), what you are calling "drunk with power." Perhaps, if you and your "friends" are starting to get this opinion of me, you should at least not join my games... how is that for an idea?

You and I well know what is going on here, and my patience is running thin with you. You're a deceiving person from my brief experiences with you in game, and currently I do not trust your word or demeanor. At some point, I hope to feel different, but you are not giving me any reasons to think otherwise; quite the contrary. You've manage to anger several players, both reported to me here in the forum, and in game. While others may be to blame in certain circumstances also, at some point one might want to look in the mirror when issues continual arise. Think: Common factor. Hint: it's not everyone else.
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby Lancestar2 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:01 am

With all due respect I am not posting this request for your response Tech. I was putting in my suggestion to Lopdo. Additionally I did not refer to you at all Sir Tech. I simply am giving my suggestion and opinion to Lopdo as I hope he will eventually wonder in and see the suggestion. Have a blessed day Tech and thank you for your concern.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby techgump » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:11 am

You may not be posting this for my response, but I have the right to give one. As does anyone else here. You did more than a suggestion, you accused a mod or more of being drunk with power. In consideration of the fact no other mods are online in weeks, and our interaction yesterday, with you using those exact words "drunk with power" and "running around unchecked", it's obvious the directed intent. Ditch the "with all due respect," as you give me little. Not that I need it, I don't. But don't lie.
techgump

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion