Blacklist

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Blacklist

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Probanan and Guest311 (actual account) are allies, or the same person. They're allying in my Olympics match as we speak.

I didn't get pics, which is why I posted here, but Mlody555, tat2connection, Biz, and Nester13 can all verify.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby jonsteederi » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:27 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Probanan and Guest311 (actual account) are allies, or the same person. They're allying in my Olympics match as we speak.

I didn't get pics, which is why I posted here, but Mlody555, tat2connection, Biz, and Nester13 can all verify.

also seen the same names in other matches too. Once i joined probanan's game. there were 4 ppl in the pre game lobby as i joined Probanan and Guest311 me and 4th player.
immediately after joining i got kicked from the game and he launched game so he coud 2v1 the 4th player.
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby BeatlesFan » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:22 am

I did catch him and a guest on the same IP in a map two days ago. The third player on the map commented accusing him of multiaccounting. I asked Probanan to explain. About 5 seconds later he quit the map and the game for at least the next hour as I was looking for him.

Maybe he has "ban" as part of his username for a reason......
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby BeatlesFan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:45 am

BeatlesFan wrote:I did catch him and a guest on the same IP in a map two days ago. The third player on the map commented accusing him of multiaccounting. I asked Probanan to explain. About 5 seconds later he quit the map and the game for at least the next hour as I was looking for him.

Maybe he has "ban" as part of his username for a reason......

Caught him in the act again. He now is on a ban. Hopefully he learns his lesson or we will do more.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Guest77 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:11 am

Semisese + Gr33nplant are either secret allies or the same person - the latter is clearly setting up the former to win, but it's not going so well.
Guest77

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:36 am

Sums him up perfectly, nice pleasant start to the game then oh hello high! Obviously not reportable but he just causes aggravation all the time.

nice chap.JPG
nice chap.JPG (140.17 KiB) Viewed 12570 times

Honestly sick and tired of this now so 100% my last post relating to him, will focus only on the clan from now on
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby spy » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:57 pm

xct, badsmile and phuck are the same person or at least teamplaying. There was another account but I can't remember it's name (it contains "core"). When they successfully defeated their enemy (or he left) all xct's alt accounts leave too so xct wins. So be aware if you want to join on of xct, badsmile or phucks games.
spy

Postby luckyoneab » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:47 pm

secret allies - kokos1234 and Alaric I would post screenshots but cause of my connection they did not really show anything
luckyoneab

Postby British Bulldog » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:28 pm

If a mod reads this please can you ask him to stop accusing me of secret alliances. I can laugh off his insults but don't like being called a cheat, also got his clan member saying it. Not on really, and then calling me a 'wimp' because I wanted to play in peace, could even be classed as baiting.

Thanks

baiting.jpg
baiting.jpg (39.97 KiB) Viewed 11314 times

baiting 1.jpg
baiting 1.jpg (49.87 KiB) Viewed 11314 times

accusation.jpg
accusation.jpg (31.85 KiB) Viewed 11314 times
British Bulldog

Postby British Bulldog » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:02 am

Been playing poker but been watching a few games. I know none of this is reportable but maybe the mods will consider how he behaves in-game next time he is crying on the report users thread. This is why people aren't nice to him, this is over an hour or so but he's like this most games he plays.

Calling someone a wimp for attacking him

Charming.jpg
Charming.jpg (119.68 KiB) Viewed 11242 times

Again insulting people but without swearing so he says its ok.

Charming 1.jpg
Charming 1.jpg (134.07 KiB) Viewed 11242 times

Charming 2.jpg
Charming 2.jpg (115.58 KiB) Viewed 11242 times
British Bulldog

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion