Report Users

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Report Users

Postby BeatlesFan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:52 am

highlander wrote:Reporting Baginganja again for verbal abuse.

baginganja again insulting..jpg

If this is all, just mute him. No need for a Moderator to be involved.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby highlander » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:15 am

Baginganja has a record of game names , verbal abuse and insults and you say thats all, small words increase in size and damaging effects. If mute was the solution to most petty hate i'd not be branded the monster.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby BeatlesFan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:23 am

highlander wrote:Baginganja has a record of game names , verbal abuse and insults and you say thats all, small words increase in size and damaging effects. If mute was the solution to most petty hate i'd not be branded the monster.

I am done on this report.

techgump wrote:This topic is for reporting users in the game Vortex Wars. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE POINTS BELOW before posting your report.
  • Do NOT abuse this reporting topic please. You should only report the MOST offensive users/abuses here.
  • There is a mute button for each user, by which you can mute any user you wish not to "hear". Primarily, this is your only way to ignore a user that you feel is bothering you. Do not report minor offences, and use your mute button instead please.
  • Reporting is a last resort. Use your social skills to avoid conflict, or again, use your mute button!
BeatlesFan

Postby highlander » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:39 am

BeatlesFan wrote:
highlander wrote:Baginganja has a record of game names , verbal abuse and insults and you say thats all, small words increase in size and damaging effects. If mute was the solution to most petty hate i'd not be branded the monster.

I am done on this report.

techgump wrote:This topic is for reporting users in the game Vortex Wars. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE POINTS BELOW before posting your report.
  • Do NOT abuse this reporting topic please. You should only report the MOST offensive users/abuses here.
  • There is a mute button for each user, by which you can mute any user you wish not to "hear". Primarily, this is your only way to ignore a user that you feel is bothering you. Do not report minor offences, and use your mute button instead please.
  • Reporting is a last resort. Use your social skills to avoid conflict, or again, use your mute button!

Please remember that when fangfallen banned me for less multiple things. I'M finished here and i guess guest77 will get a big pat on the back and a three day ban.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby BeatlesFan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:54 am

The Guest77 report is still under review and discussion in the Moderator's area. No one is ignoring it. It is being taken VERY seriously.

In regards to your unacceptable FORUM ONLY behavior:

highlander wrote:Hope you are happy now fangfallen i can't say shit without you banning me but your friends make game names.

highlander wrote:Fangfallen lots of useless words with very little action.
Because Chess435 covers it and Fangfallen bullshits it.

highlander wrote: i guess guest77 will get a big pat on the back and a three day ban.

This is now resolved.

Unless there is new information, this DOES NOT affect your game account.
BeatlesFan

Postby Joshua » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:26 am

As much as I disagree with Highlander's approach to this, I have to say, he does constantly get sh*t from other players and I can understand him being just a little bit pissed off. Fair enough, he may bring it upon himself, but rarely does anything get done. Just sayin'.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby BeatlesFan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Joshua wrote:As much as I disagree with Highlander's approach to this, I have to say, he does constantly get sh*t from other players and I can understand him being just a little bit pissed off. Fair enough, he may bring it upon himself, but rarely does anything get done. Just sayin'.

Everything is reviewed and decided based on evidence (screenshots, IP verifications, e.g.). Your post here is NOT within the posting rules for the Report Users thread and your account has been issued a warning.

Anyone wishing to post on the Report Users thread needs to read the opening post and stay within the guidelines.
BeatlesFan

Previous

Return to General discussion